~*Team 2012 Baby*~ ladies arriving from our TTC #1 Team 2012 find your friends here!

They wonderful and crazy, all at the same time ;) Will's is 4 soon and then it's only a year until school which just blows my mind.

How's your pregnancy going so far? Treating you ok?

That is crazy! How did our babies get so big? Everlee will be 4 in July. We are holding her back a year because she just makes the cut off. I don't want her to be the youngest in her class. She is in preschool already. She loves it.

I'm feeling great just tired. I've been nervous because of not having much symptoms. Today I had a dating ultrasound and baby had a strong heart beat of 103bpm and measuring on track at 5 weeks 6 days. Making me due October 25th. I feel such a huge relief. Now I can enjoy this pregnancy and feel excited about this baby.

This is my tiny squish!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you! Saw baby again on Monday. I am 11 weeks 5 days today. Healthy little wiggly squish! Feeling great! Due Oct. 21st now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
It's been forever! How is everyone? I hardly get on BNB anymore. I wasn't a fan of the October group for this baby. I can't believe our babies are 4 now! What in the world?! Where is the pause button.
Everlee had her check up. She is 33lbs 14oz and 39.25" tall. Wearing a size 9 shoe. She is in gymnastics and swim lessons. She will be starting soccer soon. Pretty soon she will start pre school. I'm excited to see et grow and change this year. She is very sensitive, loves everyone, smart, and always making us laugh.
This has been such a fun stage. How are all your littles?

Brecken is almost 18 months. I'm not sure how that happened. He keeps me busy. Crazy boy always climbing and doing mischievous things. He is very sweet and loving. He is a huge mamas boy. Hope he does ok when baby arrives.

As for baby #3 I am 28.5 weeks. I can't believe how fast time is flying. We are still team yellow. We have chosen names though. If baby is a girl the name is Arlee Marie and if boy we decided on Hendrix Nash.
I'm excited to find out but I can dec wait as the same time. Lol so much to do still.

Can't wait to hear from everyone.

Wow, it is surreal to come back to bnb after 4 years away and see that everyone has babies! Congratulations to all of you lovely ladies who I shared my first TTC adventure with back in 2012. I'm back after a horrendous first experience of TTC, with an awful awful awful ex partner. My OH and I are ready to start TTC again, absolutely terrified to be coming back to this. Just wanted to come back here and congratulate you all before I start on my new TTC journey. Much love ladies x

jm - I know, I can't believe Wills is starting school in 8 months. Doesn't seem right!! I've been enjoying watching my two grow together. They play so well (of course they still fight). But they melt my heart every day.

Can't believe you're so close to having your third baby! Very exciting. Definitely update us with the news or a link to your update.

kitcat - sorry to hear about your bad experience last time. So glad you have a better partner this time around and best of luck for your TTC journey!!

Hey Mamas!!! Gosh it's been soooo long. I randomly thought to myself wow I haven't been in BNB in a really long time. I didn't have any notifications. Everyone must be super busy raising their adorable kids.
How is everyone? I miss you ladies. How are our babies turning 5?! I can't believe it! Everlee will be 5 in July 20th. Getting so big. She is beautiful, smart, sassy, and so very loving. She isn't a bit shy. Makes a friend everywhere she goes. Says the funniest things. She's a very good little girl. Best big sis I know.
Brecken turned 2 in Feb. he is my little guy. Has a huge heart. Major Mamas boy. Very shy and sensitive. Gets his feelings hurt easily. He is my wild child dare devil.
Hendrix is here! A boy! We were surprised. Haha wow I missed posting that update awhile ago. He was born October 13,2016. Came super quick. I was 38+6 and 5 cm dilated when I arrived at the hospital. He was 6lbs 12oz and 20" long. Our tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore though. He is 7 months old and a very big boy. Haha almost as big as his big brother. He is 22lbs now. In the 97th percentile for height and weight. Not sure where he came from. I breastfed him until he was 5.5 months old. He is a very happy content baby. Always smiling and watching his siblings. Doesn't have a lot to say. He is such a sweet heart. We call him "Henny".

Friday I had umbilical hernia surgery. I have had the hernia since having Everlee. It was a simple repair and I have had little pain. Mostly just bruised and swollen. I'm excited to have a normal belly button again. It's been so long.
I'm still a SAHM. I love it! Raising 3 kids is amazing but it's definitely been the toughest transition so far. It's getting easier though. I have had many break down moments. Anyway we are managing and learning a long the way.
Hope to hear from you all soon! Is anyone on Facebook or instagram?

Attachments

• IMG_3016.jpg
    IMG_3016.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
Wow way to revive team2012 baby!! Hey jm lovely to hear from you!! Hope everyone is well im currently trying to persuade oh to ttc no.3! Xx

Lovely pic too btw its a shame this thread lost its mojo!

God, sorry, it's been a while since I've logged in too! Hope everyone is well. Wills turned 5 in May and he started school. He's loving it. Emily misses him but won't be long before she's there too (Oct 2018). She's doing really well too and trying to keep up with her big bro ;)

Everlee turned 5 on July 20th. How is it that our babies are a whole hand old already?! I definitely cried for this one. Today she started pre-k. She had lost her baby face and has become a little girl over night.
How is everyone? Post pics!

Attachments

• IMG_3157.jpg
    IMG_3157.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1
Aww. Whats pre k? Georgia is already in her second year of school! X

Aww. Whats pre k? Georgia is already in her second year of school! X

Wow I never get on here. Sorry! It’s school right before starting kindergarten. It’s not mandatory but it’s great for getting them ready for the real deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->