~*Team 2012 Baby*~ ladies arriving from our TTC #1 Team 2012 find your friends here!

hope baby is comfy in there a bit longer likeaustralia! So im having symptoms still after my presumed miscarriage. Iv been to the docs worried about ectopic, she sent me to hospital where they did a blood hcg which came back 0, so they said from that im def not preg with ectopic or anything else. Horrible doc did an internal as well from which i got no info other than the cervix is closed. Which im suprised at beens as iv been spotting for 2 weeks now. What else could it be?!
Im bloated, nauseous, tired but with sudden bursts of energy where i feel i must tidy up! Im itchy, (in both my pregnancies i had trouble with itchy rashes) and one very slightly positive test. My belly feels heavy too. Now i dont feel as pregnant as before i had the main bleed, but symptoms are defiinitely still there. Trying no to convince myself i could be pregnant with 0 hcg but it sure feels that way!

also they lost the hcg result and were about to make me do another blood sample when a different doc found it. 0 sounds like a convenient number too!
The lady who did the internal kept saying '50 percent its not ectopic' her english wasnt the best im not sure if she meant the hcg was the other 50 precent but it wasnt very reassuring! Also wouldnt the hcg be done first then if it was high i wouldnt have needed the internal!

Jo, that sound so hard! Hard not knowing what your body is doing and if you are or aren't pregnant. Maybe you could take a pregnancy test if you are still feeling this way in a week or two. :hugs:

How are the kids?

they are good thanx Georgia will be three in a couple of weeks! Jamie just turned 1 and started walking. How about yours? I cant stop testing already i cant believe it every time they turn negative! I had a dream i got a positive on a blue dye so I'll try that! I know they're not very reliable but if i can get one to make a line i can march in with it and demand a scan!

Got to trust your gut! Let me know what the test shows!

Wow, 3 and 1, that's gone by so fast. Started walking eh, here comes trouble ;)

Mine are good. Emily is going to turn 2 in a few months. And at the same time Wills will be about 3.5. Going by incredibly quickly. Can't believe it! They have a great time together but they also fight. Sometimes I feel like a referee :dohh:

Hi ladies! Not sure if you remember me- was a part of this thread back in 2012... Saw it on my thread list tonight!

Welcome back Bug222! I see that you're expecting very soon. Congrats!

Jo, any updates?

I'm hanging in there at 34+5. E was born at 34+6, so feeling anxious about the next few days, but all signs point to getting to full term this time. Hoping so!

hi Bug nice to hear from you!
Hope ur little one stays comfy for a few weeks likeaustralia! I cant remember ur name sorry! U will have a nice age gap between yours its the gap i wanted lol.
I feel u on the referee comment Wilsey!
Sooo i had what i can only assume was my period it came at roughly the right time if i ignore all the odd bleeding. Most of my symptoms have now gone except for headaches every day im in so much pain with them and weirdly keep clenching my teeth which probably isnt helping the headaches. Its so bizarre. Before i had the bleediing i went to see another doctor who said she could book me a scan but in 4-6 weeks so im still waiting on that. I think i will keep the appointment still even tho i dont feel overly pregnant anymore just for peace of mind. I still wouldnt be overly shocked if they said there was a baby but i dont think they will.

Aw jo, I'm sorry you're dealing with all of that. I hope you get it figured out and start feeling better!!

I'll have a little over 3 years between the two. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing #1 be a big brother as he is so excited about it. I'm also a little sad that he won't be my only baby anymore though! So many conflicting emotions.

I'm still pregnant at 36 weeks today, so further than before! I lost a bit of mucus plug last night, called midwives and doula and everyone said to just try to relax and it could still be a while. So far nothing's changed, so I'm still hoping to make it one more week to full term!

37 weeks tomorrow, midwife says baby can come and boy am I ready! But I know I probably have a few weeks left but I am so much more uncomfortable this time around than I was with my first son.

wanta did your dates change? I thought we were just a day or two apart!

I'm sorry you're uncomfortable. I think it's normal that everything is more intense the second time... I know I'm more sore/tired/etc too.

they changed due date to Sept 20th based on 1st day of period. I had it based on ovulation but they said I was measuring on target for the 20th. But who knows when he will arrive. I hope before the 20th. I am getting induced on the 28th to ensure I don't have this kid on the 30th.

I had baby #2 Brodie on Aug 27th. Iain has been absolutely amazing in adapting to being a big brother. Leaving him to go to the hospital was tough and I was so worried how he would react but I have been amazed.

All moved in an settled so catching up on everyone...

Congrats Bug on baby number 2!

Jo when I lost my first (early like you), my hormones were all over the place and my symptoms were all sorts of screwy. When you're in tune with your body I think you just notice it more. I am sorry for the loss. :(

wanta & likeaustralia -- not much longer.. cheering you both on!!

So I guess I will catch everyone up. I now have a 1 year old and an almost 3 year old. We have move and hubby starts back to work soon. I have been doing well and so have the kids. My daughter is really becoming independent and is such a little diva at times. My son has been confirmed to be a high needs child (spirited, sensitive not sure what other places call it) so that would explain his sleep and colic like behavior. It has been very draining but we've been managing it best we could, considering his actual pediatricians never figured out thats what it was and gave us horrible advice that never worked or that we just ignored. He does keep me extra busy so that has explained some of my absence and will continue to explain it.. lol

Anywise just trucking along over here... i will be watching for baby news!

I'm officially full term today, so we celebrated a bit going out for a special lunch and am feeling much less stressed about everything!

Glad to see everyone's updates. :)

38 weeks for me today. This kid can come anytime after Tuesday (when my mom gets back home). In laws arrive on the 29th so REALLY hoping he makes his debut before then. I told the midwife if he wasn't out by the 28th, I wanted an induction but I may be pushing that a couple days sooner.
But I am hoping he decides to come before then naturally. Kind of worried about that since I was induced last time at 39 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->