Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

can I join too?:flower: I would love to have a baby in 2012.:baby:
I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

The CBFM is doing the same thing to me! This is my first month. I didn't miss any days testing, though. I've been testing for 15 days now and yesterday I finally got my first high reading. I'm on CD21 and AF is scheduled a week from now. NO CLUE.

It's frustrating...isn't it? I used it last month (first time) and all I got were "high fertility" days until af showed...then I read it needs to get to know your cycles...so I figured I would have more luck this month...but it showed "low fertility" and then went to "high fertility" where it is staying I'm already on the second box of test sticks...it is getting very expensive. I hope by next month..it will show me "peak fertility" my af is due in about a week too!

I think. I'm in the two week wait. I started using the cbfm (second month using it) but had the flu..so missed a few days of testing and now it's just giving me high fertility readings but af is due in a week or so, not sure what's going on?
Dh and I used the instead softcups too...they are very interesting...and add serious comedy to the bd.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!!

The CBFM is doing the same thing to me! This is my first month. I didn't miss any days testing, though. I've been testing for 15 days now and yesterday I finally got my first high reading. I'm on CD21 and AF is scheduled a week from now. NO CLUE.

It's frustrating...isn't it? I used it last month (first time) and all I got were "high fertility" days until af showed...then I read it needs to get to know your cycles...so I figured I would have more luck this month...but it showed "low fertility" and then went to "high fertility" where it is staying I'm already on the second box of test sticks...it is getting very expensive. I hope by next month..it will show me "peak fertility" my af is due in about a week too!

I had my first month of my CBFM, it seemed to go pretty well for the first cycle - got highs on CD11, 12 & 13, Peak on 14 & 15 and high on 16 - then it didn't want any more sticks as it went back to low.

When do I start counting my DPO from? The day after the first peak or the day after the 2nd peak? Helllppppp....

I had my first month of my CBFM, it seemed to go pretty well for the first cycle - got highs on CD11, 12 & 13, Peak on 14 & 15 and high on 16 - then it didn't want any more sticks as it went back to low.

When do I start counting my DPO from? The day after the first peak or the day after the 2nd peak? Helllppppp....

Hi Storm1jet2- That's great news that your cbfm worked for you the first month. I'm not sure when to count DPO, I don't have much experience with the monitor yet. I would love to know the answer to your question. GL and lot's of baby dust to you.:flower:

Hi Storm1jet2- That's great news that your cbfm worked for you the first month. I'm not sure when to count DPO, I don't have much experience with the monitor yet. I would love to know the answer to your question. GL and lot's of baby dust to you.:flower:

Thanks - although the CBFM seemed to work fine and we DTD enough to cover all our bases, I really don't feel positive at all! Maybe its because AF is due on Easter Sunday and it would be way too good to get a :bfp: then - I'm gearing up for a :bfn: and a chomp through a lot of Easter eggs!

Hello 2012 ladies,

I am gearing up to ovulate this weekend so if I am not online just know that I am :sex: so that I catch the :spermy: egg. Wishing all my ladies in the tww for a BFP in the end.

I hope and pray that 2012 brings us all the :baby: we so desire.

Hello 2012 ladies,

I am gearing up to ovulate this weekend so if I am not online just know that I am :sex: so that I catch the :spermy: egg. Wishing all my ladies in the tww for a BFP in the end.

Good luck with your weeking BDing!

:hugs:

Hello 2012 ladies,

Sending :dust: your way!

Hello 2012 ladies,

Sending loads of baby :dust: and FXed that :spermy: meets your egg :dust:

READY... you and me BOTH LOL... I just got a big smiley on my OPK, so It's business, it's business time!

https://youtu.be/AqZcYPEszN8

LLBean sending you loads of :dust: and keeping FXed for this to be your month for a BFP and a sticky bean :dust:

READY... you and me BOTH LOL... I just got a big smiley on my OPK, so It's business, it's business time!

https://youtu.be/AqZcYPEszN8

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo time to get busy!!!!!:happydance:

ok DTD and used the Instead cups... I hope I am using them right... TMI but I just don't know WHERE in there they should go LOL... I figure it finds its place or something HAHAHAHA

Leaving it there for a bit as the temp dropped today so O?

ok DTD and used the Instead cups... I hope I am using them right... TMI but I just don't know WHERE in there they should go LOL... I figure it finds its place or something HAHAHAHA

Haha...I wondered the same thing...figured that if I didn't feel it, that meant it was where it should be...

NOTHING happening in my world. My temp has gone up a little but not enough for FF to count an O. I'm thankful for that because we have NOT been BDing like we should. Since I thought O was last weekend, we had sex a lot. Now, we're both tired so we haven't lately. We will later this morning though since the monitor is still reading high.

I'm just ready for a new cycle, honestly. I really thought I'd have a clear picture of where I stand with my first full month of charting, temping, having the CBFM, etc. I'm hoping for a better cycle next time.

NOTHING happening in my world. My temp has gone up a little but not enough for FF to count an O. I'm thankful for that because we have NOT been BDing like we should. Since I thought O was last weekend, we had sex a lot. Now, we're both tired so we haven't lately. We will later this morning though since the monitor is still reading high.

I'm just ready for a new cycle, honestly. I really thought I'd have a clear picture of where I stand with my first full month of charting, temping, having the CBFM, etc. I'm hoping for a better cycle next time.

Your cycle has been very confusing this month -but just because I'm confused with your CBFM readings it doesn't mean you didn't OV - maybe you will get a :bfp: cause you aren't really expecting it!

Hiya ladies :hi:

Count me in!!!!!

I'm feeling really positive for this cycle :happydance:

I've been using my cbfm and got a high today and as I am a self-confessed addict to poas I have also done 2 opk's today my 2pm one was neg and my 8pm positive woo hoo. I have had quite a bit of ewcm the last few days and have bd every other day since cd8 (now on cd17) I also bd tonight and will do 2mora as well :sex::sex: and even more :sex:

Well I think that's everything covered for now :winkwink:

Bring on them 2012 :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g