Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

hey i'd love to join if you's want me :rofl: so far the AF is mia but had two BFN so still got my fingers crossed for a BFP xx

Last night DH and I decided to TTC. I think that this is the team for me.

i got a faint :bfp: this morning hoping this means i am pg

:dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone especially my buddy Hope xxx

welcome naturalmystic xxxx

and congrats random, i have faith you'll have a shiny strong :bfp: with 2moros fmu xxx

Fx'd its a stronger :bfp: for u 2day random.

Welcome naturlmystic hope u get a :bfp: soon & your stay here is short.

yay... this is my team! i don't see a need for opk's for me yet... i know when i ov and we just bd around that time and lots of other times too! i need to cultivate lots of "chilled out" pma so this sounds like a good group for me :) i think i'd drive myself batty if i got too technical with this all, and then never get pg bc of all the stress...

so how do i get the banner?

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3073427fltt. gif

paste the above into ur signature close the gap between . and gif click the box which is yellow and has 2 mountains in it

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3073427fltt.gif

Hannah I seem to be following you around like a lost puppy!

This is so the team for me, count me in guys! Temping, OPK's, and CM checking is all good and would probably help me a lot in trying to get pregnant but it all makes me feel dizzy as hell. So just plenty of sex is good enough for me

EternalRose

Hi Eternalrose and all the other gals! I am TTC my first and think the constant BD is the best way! :wohoo:
Can I join your chilled out team? Only just started trying so fingers crossed for all us girlies!

Aster xx

Hi,
Please can i join ur chilled out group? Im TTC #3, well jus not taking any precautions. So wen it happens it happens.
Gud luck 2 u all TTC :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->