Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

Morning girlies! Sorry I haven't been on here much, have been busy/stressed with work and ttc has kinda taken a back seat (not by choice!!) - I think subconciously (sp?!) OH and I aren't that enthusiastic/optimistic about it as I'm still not having any periods so probably not ovulating and there seems to be little point in trying!!!

Appt with hospital tomorrow though - apparently OH's latest sperm analysis was really good :happydance: so looks like me that needs treatment so they're going to start the ball rolling. Not sure what that will involve as I know I need to lose more weight before they give me the meds so presumably they'll do a scan of some kind to check tubes and then tell me to come back when I've lost the weight. Easier said than done!!! :dohh:

Hi everyone?

Hows everyone doin? Im still here trying and planning my next steps for next cycle :rofl:

:hug: xxxx

Hey i think this is the group for me if i can join ? :blush:

I came off the pill on 4th april... and we started ttc straight away...
got AF on 5th May so due to test in a week !!...

I have never used an OPK... or charted my temps !...
I try not to symptom spot... but its really hard !! .. im just gonna :sex: like mad and when it happens .. it happens ! i believe it will happen when the time is right !

Baby Dust to u all :D

xxx

Well ladies I suppose I really ought to post here too!! After my mc at the end of April, I had absolutely no expectations this month at all!! I was so fed up yesterday I only took a test so I could have a drink to drown my sorrows and the flippin thing was only a :bfp:!!!!

For those of you still trying in chilled out style, I didn't use an OPK once, I didn't chart or temp - so it can be done!! In fact, I was so chilled out this time, I didn't even realise I was in my 2ww properly until I was nearly in the 1ww!!!

Good luck all. I'm praying for a sticky this time but I will still pop in from time to time to see how you're all doing :hug:

heya girls. cani come bk in here??

once i stop bleeding n get ok frm hos im gonna be ttc again chilled out stylee

heya girls. cani come bk in here??

once i stop bleeding n get ok frm hos im gonna be ttc again chilled out stylee

As if you even had to ask!!! Don't be daft!!I'm glad you feel up to trying again already. I felt exactly the same and was worried what people would think of me as I didn't really wait at all; just til the bleeding stopped. Hopefully you'll be lucky and get your cycle back to normal quickly so you can concentrate on getting a sticky :bfp:

Congratulations wohooooo :happydance: so did u bd every other day or jus as it came , so pleased for u that does giv me hope when feelin all down thanku xxx

Congratulations wohooooo :happydance: so did u bd every other day or jus as it came , so pleased for u that does giv me hope when feelin all down thanku xxx

Hi chella - well I didn't know whether I would OV or not, but to be honest I was worried i hadn't done enough!! We bd'd three days solid after the bleeding stopped, then I got ewcm for three days and OH conked out on me and I didn't get any duffing in at all!! Then we went back to it the couple of days after! I guess I must have OV'd somewhere in the middle of that time, or i caught it the day after!!

Don't lose hope at all! It does happen, happened to me twice now and I didn't do it every other day. I wanted to but OH wanted things to be natural not regimented.

Hope you get yours soon honey!!

hello ladies... so as i used to do all the opks and charts and temps ...i found that it just drives me nuts... so we stoped all that and just bded as we felt... i shortly after became pregnant... and shortly after the BFP... i miscarried... so now here i am back to ttc yet again!... and this time im not bothering with all that other stuff just gunna bd as much as we can... so if u dont mind id love to join u ladies...

hello ladies... so as i used to do all the opks and charts and temps ...i found that it just drives me nuts... so we stoped all that and just bded as we felt... i shortly after became pregnant... and shortly after the BFP... i miscarried... so now here i am back to ttc yet again!... and this time im not bothering with all that other stuff just gunna bd as much as we can... so if u dont mind id love to join u ladies...

Welcome babe. Sorry for your loss. The same happened to me last month but according to a few tests, I have caught again this month so it can happen pretty quickly!

Good luck. Sending you some sticky :dust: to get you started xxx

heya ladies,

so im kinda bak to ttc chilled style, in the yup finally after 10 days bleeding has stopped and been gone for a few days last nite me n hubby DTD :sex: it was fantastic and amazing and much needed as we hadnt had any since 4/5th may!!!! with the exception of while he was away for the army for 4 months thats the longest ive gone, certainly the longest with him lying right there beside me.

soooooooo this cycle will probably be a wipeout so its jst gonna be a case of :sex: for :sex: sake lol

btw sorry if i went a bit too much on about the :sex: im just excited to be "doing it" again:headspin:

heya ladies,

so im kinda bak to ttc chilled style, in the yup finally after 10 days bleeding has stopped and been gone for a few days last nite me n hubby DTD :sex: it was fantastic and amazing and much needed as we hadnt had any since 4/5th may!!!! with the exception of while he was away for the army for 4 months thats the longest ive gone, certainly the longest with him lying right there beside me.

soooooooo this cycle will probably be a wipeout so its jst gonna be a case of :sex: for :sex: sake lol

btw sorry if i went a bit too much on about the :sex: im just excited to be "doing it" again:headspin:

Don't count on it being a wipe out babe. Look what happened to me straight after!!! Keep an eye on that ewcm and go for it!! Good luck babe. Got everything crossed for you xxxx

Ok so wondering if maybe i can join you guys too :) My son is 12 months and we recently decided no more pill or condom what ever happens happens soooo.. heres to having fun practicing :) can i join you lovely ladies ?

yea ..well i had took a few opks... and two days they were both dark.. and the 3rd day they started getting lighters... so even tho no witch yet.. i think i may have ovulated... so me and oh have been bding as often as we can( i took the opks cuz i was feeling severly like crap and didnt no why and being everything has been messed up i wantred to no what was going on )..... i didnt wanna do it cuz then all it does is give u more dissapointment wen u test... and i wanna be chilled out about everything and let it all happen....

heya girlies :)

how are we all doing?
me n oh have been having :sex: every day this week!! oh seems to go crackers over me atm:) he said just now "were making babies we need to have sex every day" lol!!!!

I'll join you too.

Had mc April 10th, just finished first :af:, but gona take things as they come. No charting, no temping, just plenty of :sex:.

No symptom spotting, and no testing until :af @ least a week late as cycles will no doubt be all over the place.

Realistically I know its gonna be a few months before my body settles down, so I know it maybe awhile b4 we get pg again.

I've just joined and this seems like the right thread for me. My and OH's planning has gone along the lines of "there's only 2 more condoms in the box, how about we don't buy any more and see what happens?"

(Okay, that's a lie, his planning went like that, mine was more of a :happydance: "FINALLY!! Yippee... let's get going!")

So, here's to lots of no pressure fun for the next few months!! With lot of hoping. I'll let you girls know how it goes...

I'm with you Caroline. No charting, no temping, just good old-fashioned you know what. I only want to test after I'm sure I missed AF, but being my first month off the pill and a prior history of loopy menstrual cycles, I'm sure it's going to take a while.

heya ladies, how are we all doing??

any bfps yet???

i got :bfn: yesterday:( but not out til :witch: shows, shes M.I.A post mmc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back