Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3073427fltt.gi f

paste this to your signature closin the gap between g and f, if it dont worrk that way in edit signature click the lil yellow box with "mountains" in and past the url into that then it should add it...

whooooooooooooooo glitterbug, fab news cant wait to see a digi test from you saying "pregnant" wahoooooooo yay :happydance:

Thanks Missy, just about to post it now!!:happydance: Hope you're doing okay and feeling well!! :hug:

Yey - congratulation glitterbug - glad to see another chilled out graduate...

Lots of baby dust to the remaining members

x

Yey - congratulation glitterbug - glad to see another chilled out graduate...

Lots of baby dust to the remaining members

x

Thanks JayDee. Still can't quite believe it! I never imagined taking a HPT and seeing a positive I really didn't! I was scared to do it actually! I thought I would stress out when I found out as it's such a massive life changing event, but it's like the most natural thing in the world and I feeling so calm it's strange! How you feeling babe?

Hiya

Feel a bit in limbo to be honest.

My body (after having a few symptoms initially) appears to have calmed down (or I've got used to them and don't notice any more!)
I'm very glad that I'm not feeling/being sick etc but I guess I'm just waiting for the midwife appointment to come through. Really looking forward to the scan, it'll feel more real then, but seems so far off still :(

:dust: to all chilled out members, hope to see you all in 1st tri soon x

Hiya

Feel a bit in limbo to be honest.

My body (after having a few symptoms initially) appears to have calmed down (or I've got used to them and don't notice any more!)
I'm very glad that I'm not feeling/being sick etc but I guess I'm just waiting for the midwife appointment to come through. Really looking forward to the scan, it'll feel more real then, but seems so far off still :(

:dust: to all chilled out members, hope to see you all in 1st tri soon x

I know exactly what you mean!! I don't really have symptoms anymore. I haven't been sick, and the only time I remember, is if I get up in the night to pee, my bbs hurt loads, (probably where I lay on them!) apart from that I don't feel that pregnant at all!! Bring on the scan I say!!

Good luck all you other ladies. Think we're in a lucky team so not long before you'll be joining is i'm sure. :hug:

Ha - I spoke too soon, I feel really rubbish today!! Haven't actually been sick but am certainly not on best form! Did read somewhere that morning sickness doesn't usually kick in till 6 weeks and I'm 6 weeks today so it's right on time!!

x

Ha - I spoke too soon, I feel really rubbish today!! Haven't actually been sick but am certainly not on best form! Did read somewhere that morning sickness doesn't usually kick in till 6 weeks and I'm 6 weeks today so it's right on time!!

x

Oh No!!! Sorry to hear that babe!:hugs: I will be 5 weeks on Wednesday so i still have a little while to go hopefully!. My doctors appointment is next Thursday so i will be 6 weeks by then. Hopefully I won't be sick on the doctor!Have you been yet? I was wondering what happens when I go. Is it just a case of me telling them i'm pregnant and them noting it down somewhere? Sorry, bit thick really, but I can't ask anyone I know because nobody knows.

Think it varies quite a lot.

Mine just said "Congratulations - I'll refer you to a midwife" - checked my blood pressure but didn't actually confirm I was pregnant. I've posted a long explanation in https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...little-christmas-cakes-late-dec-babies-2.html (bottom of page 2) if you want to have a look x

Think it varies quite a lot.

Mine just said "Congratulations - I'll refer you to a midwife" - checked my blood pressure but didn't actually confirm I was pregnant. I've posted a long explanation in https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...little-christmas-cakes-late-dec-babies-2.html (bottom of page 2) if you want to have a look x

Ahh thanks hun. I'll scoot over and have a look. xxx

hi girls the :witch: has landed happily doing her thing leaving me well peed off !!

so it's a :bfn: for me again :cry:

maybe next time x

Hi

Is there room for me ????

Rachy xx

Hey girlies, well I am still Chilled Out....AF is due on Monday and I haven't tested yet! I am getting a lot of groin and lower abdomen ache which I don't normally get...but I am still not going to test!!

Hey ladies

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit. Had a little bit of a mishap so am now back to ttc again!

Welcome chella, good to have some new faces here so I don't feel like i'm going backwards.

Heavenly - well done for holding out on the testing!! If there is one thing I would advise, waiting to test is one of them! Fx'd there is a lovely :bfp: waiting for you.

Lissaloo sorry the old bag got you. Sending you a massive load of PMA for next time.

Hope everyone else is okay.

Lots of love

GB xxxx

hello ladies my my this thread is very quiet WAKE UP EVERYONE !!

hello ladies my my this thread is very quiet WAKE UP EVERYONE !!

I was going to say the same!! I think there have been so many graduates that everyone else has packed their bags and gone home!!! :rofl:

I'm kind of in the tww although not sure because of the mc and dates not being certain. I am not too optimistic about this cycle but then I never am!! We shall see what mother nature decides i guess.

How are you Lissaloo?? (that rhymes!!):happydance:

:rofl: im here hoping june is my mth but mc has buggered up my body abit i think, as was 3 days late and usually on time before mc, but hopefully now all is back to normal, im now left wondering am i really a 28 days cycle :rofl::cloud9: xx

Hows everyone ?

Blimey Chella, you took a risk asking a question here!! It might be some time before you get a reply!!! :rofl:

Well I'm well, and like you am not quite sure what my cycle will do after my mc in April. I very much doubt I will be lucky enough to have it all back to normal so quickly but i'm hoping!!!

Hope June is your lucky month babe. Sending you lots of :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->