Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

I will join too - although I am using a CBFM I don't really have a clue and are just bd'ing when I *think* the time is right - no clue on temps or CM lol !!!!

We are definitely doing it the chilld out all natural way! No charting, I don't get it. We are just DTD, well a lot, but especially around ovulation kinda time, and thats about it lol.

im deffinitly down for letting nature take its course. worrying about taking opks gets old id just rather:sex::sex:and have lots of fun doing it.:happydance:

Ooooo count me in I've always wanted to be in a team :)
I think I should really be in team 'trying to be chilled out' though!

Cat

I can't get the logo to paste either. I'm clearly a technophobe.

Ok ladies,

For all you chilled out ladies who are going natural and just BDing to death we are the team for you!!

I can Help you with OPK's not even sure what they do really, and don't know what the charts mean - here is a place were you can chill and relax and just give it a go!!

We're here to help and listen - Lets go!!

Team chilled out is here! goodness knows how we do all the fancy stuff or how we update with lots of BFP's but we're up and running and recruiting!!

Lets get our team off the ground!!

I'm a good netball coach but have never managed a team of TTCers so lets just see what happens!!

hey ladies can i join too?

cattia its a bit difficult u need to put

https://www. familylobby .com/common/tt3073445fltt.gif

into ur signature take out the spaces ive put in and click the lil yellow box next to the world symbol when u edit ur signature, its the one with what looks like grey mountains it should then work

I am fed up of waiting and testing, waiting and testing! If its meant to be then it'll happen! xxx

I am fed up of waiting and testing, waiting and testing! If its meant to be then it'll happen! xxx

i agree with you.. no more testing or spotting symptomps..
i am going all natural this cycle.. :)

Ill join. My hubby and i have been going by the calender generaly trying to figure out when im most likely to concieve. But apart from that, we're not even doing tests. We'll know when i start vomiting in the morning.. haha.

By the way, whats BFN and BFP stand for? Is that an American thing?

do we get kicked out if we break down and OPK, or take our temps? :rofl: just wondering. i know I always say that i'm not going to work so hard this month, but then...... well, you know. but i am really going to try hard to just chill out this month! a year of fruitless ttc and nothing but 1 m/c, something has got to change right!

url=https:// www.familylobby.com] [url]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt [/url]3073871fltt.gif [/url

oh yeah, here's the code for our siggy. just add [ ] to the beginning and the end before you post. preview before you submit just to make sure!!

nevermind, can't make it post right! sorry.

so shall we get this party started!? i am currently on CD 40 of a typical 30 day cycle. i had a m/c at the end of jan, and this is my first cycle since, so i'm patiently waiting for AF to return so we can get started again! i guess i could be pregers now, but all tests have come up :bfn: so i don't know! also don't know which day i ovulated so don't really know when i should test? just going to wait another week to see if the :witch: shows, and if she doesn't i'll test again!

p.s. i'm a huge POAS'aholic!!!!!

I wanna join! This is so the the group for me... lol I totally went and bought the thermometer and was all gungho to start temping... and then :witch: decided to skip a cycle... a gazillion HPT's later and I JUST want to have fun! The new plan is we :sex: till something happens lol

YAY team!!

i'm just doinkng when i fancy and gonna teat on cheeap test from when i think i might be pregnant!! :happydance:

Hey this is a great new team!!!! :friends: I have also always done the natural way!!! :sex: I do think that all the OPK and charting thing would be fun...it would certainly give a person alot to do..but it also would give you dissappointment soon PERHAPS cus you would be SO I TUNE with your body !! thats a good thing though!! :muaha: so just a little about me....i have 5 kids and hopefullly and preggers with #6..iam very early still possibly 11DPO not for sure ( dont chart, temp OPK ect ) i go by the Opain..and that was on Friday the 27th.. i test on sunday and got a faaaaint :bfp: ( using 10mUI) and got a couple since..but also got a :bfn:...like i said its still early and i really feel pregnant!!! soooo fingers X'd it all works out!!! and babydust to you alll.....oooh by the way....my official test date is 14th

You can find the list of abbreviations on the main forum of B&B just click on the link and it will tell you all....hope it works out for you hun

MissyMojo...thanks ....

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, although charting sounds like it might be useful, it sounds far too much like work for me. I'm going with lots of trying around what I think is the right time and see what happens.

Not going to be testing until after AF is due, especially as reading the packets, even the expensive digi tests are only 55% accruate until the day she's due anyway.

Good luck to us all x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->