Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

I will join, we did the natural way last time and again this time will be too, just going to go with the flow and try not to get too insane about it all and just enjoy the practicing lol

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself - how rude!

I'm currently in 2nd 2WW since coming off BCP early Jan. Not even sure if my body has gone back to normal or not yet, but happy to let time give me the answer to that.

Last month was going mad symptom spotting and reading too much into everything. This month I'm going to *try* to not do this and just see what happens in a couple of weeks....

lol jaydee, im a reeli bad symptom spotter like today need a wee like everyhalf hour so it must mean something right?? or maybe its just that ive had 2 cuppas instead of one this morning

:dohh: Cannot add a signature on as yet as I am too new to the forum, need to wait until i have posted a few more times, but as soon as allowed it will be there! loud and proud lol

Ha ha - yeah, best to think that it's to do with the tea, that way it'll be so much of a nicer surprise if you do get BFP later x x x x

im soo desparate for a wee wee now!!!! argh, public transport sucks !!! if i couldd drive i would still be at home right now so could go as i please!!!

Count me in. I got my BFP the natural way in Feb. Unfortunately it was not to be and after the mc I got a little bit obsessed with BnB and symptom spotting. Never been into charting or opk's though.
I'm currently at the point where I definately OV'd at some point this month, could tell by what my body was doing, can't remember when and I'm waiting for my first af since the mc. I got obsessed with getting our BFP the first month after mc, but I've come round to the idea that it's not going to happen. I just don't FEEL pg. Just feels like it's not our time this month. Can't really explain it. So I have decided to just chill out. No ammount of symptom spotting or testing is going to help our bean stick anymore than last time, so natural it is. Was starting to freak OH out too. He nearly banned BnB!!! I'm gonna sort my sig out now.

Awww - feel for you MissingBubs, can't imagine how it feels to get BFP then have it taken away from you.

Probably best just to chill out, and be convinced that you're not this month, it'll be so much better then if you are and you won't be too disappointed if you're not.

x x x x

Hi

I would to like to join aswell if I can, we're doing things the natural way following a recent m/c.

xx

oh, oh are we symptom spotting!!! i have lots and lots!!! no different than the last 12 months though :rofl: but i do kinda just 'feel' like i might be pregers!! so maybe this is it for me!!! i hope i hope i hope!! only 10 dpo, i broke down and tested this morning. :bfn: but i'm going to wait a few days before i test again. oh, and if you noticed the dpo change. i was fairly sure i got it wrong, so i went with the latest possible O day. and i'm going to stick with it. baby dust to all!!!!

well, the doc just called and would like to see me since i haven't had a period since January. he says he would like to do a urine pregnancy test, but i took one this morning and it was obviously negative. so i'm hoping maybe I can talk him into giving me a blood hcg test. because the hormones show up there a couple days before they show up in your urine!!!! ugggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i just wish i could know now!!!!

I know I'm not pregnant this month!! We haven't DTD enough this month, and I can feel AF coming even though its not here yet. Good luck girlies!!

I'm defo not pg this month. No syptoms other than tired as hell and moody as ****!! Nothing out of the ordinary there!!! Surely symptom spotting is ok, isn't it? XX

aww missingbub, we'll all get there xxxxxx i keep floating tween moods of yes i am and no im just being symptom spotting nutcase, either way i just had some fab doinnk so :D im too chilled atm to be worrying

:hi: all!

I'm charting but only when AF comes so I know how long my cycles are (to have SOME idea of what my body is up to) otherwise it's pretty much just babydance every other day minimum and see what happens!!! :dance:

I was actually a bit hesitant to come over to TTC from WTT, as everyone here seemed so intimidating! :rofl: I was wrong, of course, the ladies on this forum are just lovely, but I still feel like I don't quite fit in (no advice or experience to offer re:temping, OPK's, etc.etc.) when it comes to most of the threads!

:dust: to everyone!

Hey
Room for one more?
Im new here but it sounds like the group for me to join if thats ok.
This is my first month TTC and my :witch: is due next Sunday so im crossing my fingers it doesnt appear but I know it wont be that quick.
I dont understand alot of the nitty gritty, all i know is that you do "IT" as much as possible and just hope for :bfp:
Cheers girlies

Welcome charlz87 - your plan seems good enough to me, but if you want to know more than that have a look around some of the other threads on here, you'll be able to find out lots of stuff to maximise your chances of BFP. If you're happy to carry on trying, go ahead.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->