Team Conceive Stress Free!!

mzswizz

Happy Jones Family!
Reaction score
This is for everyone who is TTC and want to try a different approach of just enjoying TTC and just winging it. No stress of OPKs and temping etc. Just the ability to talk with others about goals you plan on achieving etc. Something to take your mind off of TTC so welcome!!

Likewise. I think this will help alot.

oh please count me in! I have ditched the CBFM this month, all of my tickers, I don't even know what CD i am right now... I went out and had some drinks last week and it was wonderful.... i'm all in with you ladies!

Love this! Completely in. Plus don't they say without stress your chances increase one hell of a lot?! Sounds like a good philosophy to me x

can i join too ladies? I started using OPK's and my head is done in already (think i ovulated way earlier than i thought, like 8-9CD!). Every month i say to myself i won't stress but i do every month!

This thread is a great idea xx:thumbup:

i went to the doc for all of the testing & blood work, hubby had all of his testing done... everything came back clear and i broke down at the doctor and all she said was 'STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!" ... she's right though.... it's the stress of it that brings us down!

i went to the doc for all of the testing & blood work, hubby had all of his testing done... everything came back clear and i broke down at the doctor and all she said was 'STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!!" ... she's right though.... it's the stress of it that brings us down!

Totally agree!

Hi Ladies! I am so glad there are others that don't want the stress of OPK's and temping. I have tried the OPK's and they are stress enough!

Oh so right!!! Think a thread that takes the focus off the constant obsessing and worrying is just what we need. Hoorah for mzswizz :thumbup:

Welcome to all that have joined the team!!! I know how it feels to go through the doctor and OPKs and nothing!! It can be so stressful worrying about ovulation so forth. We turn our attention more to HPTs than our DH or OH! it's time to enjoy life, be stree free and maybe just maybe we will receive that BFP!!

This is wonderful! I think sometimes when one reads all the things that you "could have wrong with you" one begins to think that they have it too. I have wondered if my husband has a low sperm count, maybe I'm not ovulating, maybe that phase is too short! UGH I am sick of it all when it happens it happens!!!!!

I have a 12 and 9 year old! I got pregnant with them the first month we tried! I did nothing but do the BD! I am month 2 of ttc and I am really trying not to stress this month! Cool and Calm!

BUT I guess I cannot be a full out member of this club cause I am still doing OPK's!

I wish you all the best!

This is the 8th month for me. Got pregnant Feb last year and m/c in April. So have been TTC. Been worrying and stressing but now I am just got to DTD and move on lol.

I think this is an awsome idea...I have ditched teh CBFM and all other testing supplies for a few months and i find some of the other threads stressful!!

:hugs:

Do you think we need a banner for our team so we can put for our signature?

WOOOHOOO Fabulous Idea... Good Job MsWhizz!! Stressfree is the way to go...

Thank you. I think we all need this thread!!

I have been TTC since Oct 2009. Got knocked up Jan 2010, just to lose it 4 days later. I'm on another thread and all they can talk about are temps and OPK's. They keep urging me to temp. When I was about to, I thought to myself, why would I stress myself out like that. They didn't need it in the golden days, why do we need it now!

I think just DTD and if you get pregnant then great. That's how they use to do it back then before all these products came about. Just think about it, everything man made we use thinking we are going to ge pregnant, BAM always BFN. it's not our place to decide when we get pregnant. I think when god feels we are ready then we will be. Until then we should worry about what we have control over right now.

please can i join in.
I have clinic appointment on mar 17th but appart from that no charting or opks.
I never have done and i thought they may turn me away at gp as i was not trying hard enough.
The only thing i will be using is instead cups but that is also due to the fact there is no mess afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->