Team Conceive Stress Free!!

Wow what a busy day you have over there. So exciting that dh is coming home so soon and I don't blame you for taking a break from bnb to focus on quality time with your man. :thumbup: Enjoy your time with him and I'll see you back on here in Jan. Merry Christmas if we don't hear from you before then!

Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New Year!! Its going to be great because dh comes home friday, then you have xmas, then that following friday on the 28th is my 23rd birthday :happydance: then you have my mom's birthday on the 30th, then new year's eve, then new years, then on jan. 2nd the surprise getaway that dh scheduled plus my doc appt with the hematologist and then dh goes home on the 6th.

That does sound AWESOME! You're gonna be busy having fun!

I have similar plans- Christmas with 3 families (DH's dad on Christmas eve, Christmas day with my family to which I'm bringing two girlfriends with me, and we'll figure out when we go see DH's mom). On Dec. 30, I have a girlfriend who has a birthday so we'll celebrate with her eating out or whatever. New Year Eve- gonna go to a girlfriend's house and spend the night. Think that's all the fun I have planned so far.

That sounds soooo fun. Nice outing with the girls.

AFM, dh finally got pulled out of submarines :happydance: So now they moved him to the new room for those awaiting to go surface :thumbup: Hopefully soon he can see what options he has when it comes to the different rates. FXed corpsman is on there because it would be perfect for us and that would mean hopefully be january/february..i will be reunited with dh permanently :happydance:

AFM, its cd2 and im loving this AF.....so far :haha: I am having no pain at all and usually by cd2, its very heavy but so far, its been spotting just like yesterday :thumbup: So im guessing that the BC finally is in effect :happydance: Lets see how long this AF lasts though. Im super excited because DH is getting on his plane tonight :happydance: He already texted me how happy he is so I just cant wait. Already moved things around in the room etc so the place is as clean as it can get. MIL called and warned DH not to freak out when he sees the house because she will be coming up to straighten up the place. So dh told me and I laughed and dh said, "if she said its not as bad as you (he was referring to me) tried to make it seem, then why will she warn and prep me ahead of time?" Which is sooo true. Im just going to be there with a camera to catch the shock on his face :rofl: Well everything is going well so far so lets see how his vacation goes.

:rofl: Calling to warn ahead of time. :haha: Funny!!!!! Have a great time with your man when he finally lands. Yay for spotting, and nothing else. Lucky for you. I might be doing that for both of us- heavy flow. :dohh:

Looks like AF is on its way out already :thumbup: So maybe this is how my AFs are going to be until i stop them. Well atleast thats what I hope.

Lucky for you! I have like 3 more days of AF- but she'll def get lighter after tomorrow, better be gone by Monday or I'll be grumpy on Christmas day for not getting in some love making time. :rofl:

well looks like i spoke too soon. AF has gotten heavier but pretty much is a light flow so lets see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->