• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Fashionably Late

hi fish wife
im kinda the same as you except i turn 38 boohoo next week, but we are ttc for our first...aunty flo bless her heart not!!! arrived today......i have a ovulation microscvope and i cant get a reading except if i manage to catch it on the day of ov and its really hard to catch.my hormone level whatever is not high enough for it to read, but opks work for me funny how some things work for some and not others....
anyway goodluck hope we both get BFP soon......are you on FF

Hi nessie

Happy birthday for next week! I'll be 38 in a few months' time. Sorry to hear AF arrived - I'd gladly swop places with you as I'm desperate to see her.....something I never thought I'd think, let alone type!

I'm not on FF - would you recommend it?? Apart from keeping a AF/BD diary, taking Agnus Castus and looking at my spit on something closely resembling a lipstick(!!), I'm not really doing anything else and feel that I should be more proactive so I'm open to all suggestions. It probably would help to chart something properly, as :witch: can be all over the place - on our first month of trying, there was a 7 week gap until I saw her again. To say I was gutted would be something of a gross understatement!

And you're in NZ?? Spent some of the happiest times of my life there. :D

Hello LoobyLou! I'm from London. How about you??

Good luck ttc your third. My biological clock and I have only recently got acquainted and I now want children very very much (note the plural! ;)). I'm an only child so before I definitely knew I even wanted a family, I was sure I would have to have more than one.

I love how supportive and friendly everyone is round here - it makes going through the rough days so much easier.

I'm from Yorkshire :)

I have to say when I had my DS I said no more. I wanted to live my life for me and still be young enough to enjoy it yet in the 3 years me and DH have been married it's all we've talked about! Hopefully, we will all be blessed with a LO or LO's in your case, Fishwife! :)

Well the :witch: got me so it's back to square one.

Not overly suprised as that was our first month of trying and to be honest we really didn't do it enough plus I was estimating my cycle and it was slightly shorter than I thought so I think I may have missed my most fertile time by a few days.

So it's back to the drawing board which means more sex this month and seeing what happens :)

Good luck everybody!

I'm from Yorkshire :)

I have to say when I had my DS I said no more. I wanted to live my life for me and still be young enough to enjoy it yet in the 3 years me and DH have been married it's all we've talked about! Hopefully, we will all be blessed with a LO or LO's in your case, Fishwife! :)

Hope so too! I'm thinking triplets might be fun - all over in one go! ;)

Not overly suprised as that was our first month of trying and to be honest we really didn't do it enough plus I was estimating my cycle and it was slightly shorter than I thought so I think I may have missed my most fertile time by a few days.

So it's back to the drawing board which means more sex this month and seeing what happens :)

Good luck everybody!
Sorry to hear that. Would happily swap places with you as I'm convinced this is not my month and I'm desperate to see AF so we can get this show back on the road again.

Best of luck for next month.

Good luck everybody!
Sorry to hear that. Would happily swap places with you as I'm convinced this is not my month and I'm desperate to see AF so we can get this show back on the road again.

That's just how I am feeling.

Hello ladies

Sorry been crap at keeping up with things. Hope everyone is ok.

How's the cbfm going heavenly?? I LOVE mine!!

:hug:

I love it! This is the first cycle using it and I have had 4 days of high and 2 days of a peak, so just great to actually have a focus!! :happydance:

Welcome SmileyShazza! xxxx

Hope you caught those peak days!!

Don't stop by here enough, sorry...:blush: but hope everyone is ok.
:hugs:

Thought I'd drop by and say hello. TTC is off the agenda for me this month but I'm keeping an eye on everyone else! I think I'm due to ov in the next couple of days but DH is away working until 6th June so have had a month off. I stopped charting my temps as after 7 months it was making me a bit loopy and it's been great! DH is around for 2 days at approx the right time next cycle so I shall leap on him while I can. After that he's home for 2 1/2 months, the longest in over a year :happydance:.

Our house purchase is moving slowly but that's fine by me - my Dad's in hospital waiting for a triple heart bypass so I've got enough to think about.

Fingers crossed for everyone this cycle! :dust:

Hey Leila - glad you're going OK and that you've managing to get a couple of days in with your OH. I am sorry about your Dad and hope that it all goes OK.

Sorry you are out Shazza and LoobyLou and Fishwife - hope you actually get a BFP but if not a fast show for AF.

We are moving house in a week's time and I'm trying to sort the place out and am sitting in the middle of a pile of belongings - literally - the desk is piled up with items that don't have a home and need to be sorted.... Ughhh....I hate moving!

I really shouldn't be on B&B as there is too much to do but I keep finding excuses!

hi fishwife
yip im from new zealand christchurch actually.its winter here and really cold!!!
angus catus is great it should get you the :witch: soon so you can start to cycle.............i would definalty recommed fertility freind you get a free trail period to see if you like it.............it s good to chart because you can tell when or if you have ovulated so you have a rough idea of when to bed the most!!! plus knowing that you ovuale helps take the stress of........
im also taking folic acid, vit Bs for luteal phase, fish oil and angus catus too..oh and i use preseed as i dont seem to have very little eggwhite fertile stuff so preseed covers this for me!!! i recommend it....thou dont use the whole tube as your hubby will slip and slide :rofl:
anyway fingers crossed that the nasty :witch: does appear so you can be on your way to :bfp:
:hug:

oh can someone tell me how to get the FASHIONBLY LATE SPARKLY SIGN. I so need the sparklies on my signiture

Sorry you are out Shazza and LoobyLou and Fishwife - hope you actually get a BFP but if not a fast show for AF.

We are moving house in a week's time and I'm trying to sort the place out and am sitting in the middle of a pile of belongings - literally - the desk is piled up with items that don't have a home and need to be sorted.... Ughhh....I hate moving!

I really shouldn't be on B&B as there is too much to do but I keep finding excuses!

Thanks. I'm getting highly impatient waiting for AF to arrive. Been feeling very premenstrual for a couple of weeks - tearful, moody, back/stomach aches etc etc - and it's truly getting on my (and DH's) nerves now! It's my own fault really; I'd been reading up on Agnus Castus, bought some and couldn't wait for the right day to start (impatient again - do you see a pattern forming?!) so I've kick-started all this. Serves me right!

Very best of luck with the house move. Hope it all goes smoothly and to plan.

hi fishwife
yip im from new zealand christchurch actually.its winter here and really cold!!!
angus catus is great it should get you the :witch: soon so you can start to cycle.............i would definalty recommed fertility freind you get a free trail period to see if you like it.............it s good to chart because you can tell when or if you have ovulated so you have a rough idea of when to bed the most!!! plus knowing that you ovuale helps take the stress of........

Ah, Christchurch! How lovely...even if I did get a speeding ticket the last time I was there! Was briefly in Invercargill around this time one year and it was the coldest I have ever been in my life...and I've been to Iceland and Scandanavia in their Winter! I had to sleep with my coat on!

im also taking folic acid, vit Bs for luteal phase, fish oil and angus catus too..oh and i use preseed as i dont seem to have very little eggwhite fertile stuff so preseed covers this for me!!! i recommend it....thou dont use the whole tube as your hubby will slip and slide :rofl:

:shock:

;)

I've been taking folic acid since we started ttc and I'm a bit of a vit pill popper anyway but I've been reading a book which lists all the supplements "golden oldies" like me and DH should be taking and there are loads. Yesterday I bought a 'his and hers' box of multivits and minerals for couples ttc and handed him a tablet the size of a horse tranquilizer with his dinner. Needless to say, he was unimpressed!

Sorry to hear you're not having such a great time. Hope things pick up real soon. Feel free to bend my ear if you want/need to.

Yesterday I bought a 'his and hers' box of multivits and minerals for couples ttc and handed him a tablet the size of a horse tranquilizer with his dinner. Needless to say, he was unimpressed!

What is it with men and pills??? Mine makes SUCH a fuss!! Is he taking Wellman? I have to admit they are on the chunky side!!!

PS I second nessie's comment about not using too much preseed......:blush:

What is it with men and pills??? Mine makes SUCH a fuss!! Is he taking Wellman? I have to admit they are on the chunky side!!!
OMG, I know. Mr Fishwife is such a baby! He asked several questions while looking at it in disgust: Why is he taking it?? Will he have to take it every day?? What does it do?? etc etc. When I told him it contained zinc (me and my big mouth!), he said too much was dangerous, so we then had a "healthy discussion" about the likelihood or otherwise of the manufacturers trying to poison their customers. :roll:
He spent a million times longer moaning about it than just popping it in his mouth and swallowing it. And I'll have to go through the same rigmarole again tonight.

PS I second nessie's comment about not using too much preseed......:blush:
I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up after nessie's post. :blush:

lol fishwife your hubby sounds so funny!!! pity you couldnt hide it in his food then he would never no!!!

are you going to try the preseed? it helps to keep the spermies a live and helps them to swim to the cervix...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->