Team Fashionably Late

Hey girls!! its been awhile since i've been around here!!! I see there's a few more BFP!!! Yahh!!!! Well i'm on CD11 and it is going way too slow!!! You would think with us moving and packing and stuff that it would keep my mind going, ya no!!! hahaha

I think most of us chat in other groups, but its nice when people check back in here every now and then to let us all know how they're doing. I'm either 1 or 2 dpo today. I've got a ton of PMA because we DTD either 1 or 2 days before OV, which is our best timing yet!! :happydance:

Hi everyone - Wow - I've been away for a few weeks as I've been moving house/on holiday/computerless and I couldn't believe the amount of flashing BFP's. I think it's about a quarter of us in 4 months which certainly gives me hope.

TTC is so hard and Seity I know how you feel. I wanted to have had a baby by the time I was 35 which is in a couple of weeks but since I had to wait until DH was (grudgingly) ready - well I am still here!

hi everyone good luck siety for this cycle!!!! i have been busy to but the witch got me yesterday which is good cause a long cycle................no more chaste tree/vitex for me its messing up my regular cycles and has began to make them whacky!!!!!
one week left and ive finished my teaching job of 8 years.............have interview on thurs for part time teaching hope to get it!!!
how is everyone else? heavenly? fishwife?

Hi Nessie! I'm currently on :cloud9:.....in fact to be more accurate, I'd have to look down to see cloud 9!! For the first time in my life, I've had +ve opks three out of the last four days. :yipee: The one -ve was on the second day, which was odd but I simply don't care because I've broken my duck! I finally know what a positive looks like and they were the fattest, juiciest red lines possible.
(Christ, if I'm like this just with an opk, what on earth will I be like if I get a :bfp:??!!)

Sorry AF got you but pleased it's the end of a long cycle for you. And best of luck with your interview on Thursday - will be thinking of you Wednesday evening (roughly the right time, given the time difference between us!!).

Hi Nessie! I'm currently on :cloud9:.....in fact to be more accurate, I'd have to look down to see cloud 9!! For the first time in my life, I've had +ve opks three out of the last four days. :yipee: The one -ve was on the second day, which was odd but I simply don't care because I've broken my duck! I finally know what a positive looks like and they were the fattest, juiciest red lines possible.
(Christ, if I'm like this just with an opk, what on earth will I be like if I get a :bfp:??!!)

Sorry AF got you but pleased it's the end of a long cycle for you. And best of luck with your interview on Thursday - will be thinking of you Wednesday evening (roughly the right time, given the time difference between us!!).

I know the feeling. I'm always so :happydance: when I get that +opk and I haven't had a problem getting them.

It feels sensational! Sadly, the novelty of having a little plastic stick drenched in my fmu thrust under his nose first thing has worn off significantly for DH, but I was just as excited at seeing those glorious red lines this morning as I was on Saturday!

It feels sensational! Sadly, the novelty of having a little plastic stick drenched in my fmu thrust under his nose first thing has worn off significantly for DH, but I was just as excited at seeing those glorious red lines this morning as I was on Saturday!

:rofl::rofl:

lol fishwife.......my hubbys just gives the "what planet are you on look" when i get excited about my preseed arriving in the mail, or i get a postive opk etc..........hes a honey really but men just dont get the excitment we feel!!!! glad they are working for your cause now you can track your ov.....and jump ya hubby at the times lol

oh im a little nervous about interview bit out of practice after 8 years!!!!!!!! but thanks hoping it will go well!!!

PMA :dust: I'm feeling good about this cycle. C'mon :bfp:! I want to see you before I turn 36!!!

lol fishwife.......my hubbys just gives the "what planet are you on look" when i get excited about my preseed arriving in the mail, or i get a postive opk etc..........hes a honey really but men just dont get the excitment we feel!!!! glad they are working for your cause now you can track your ov.....and jump ya hubby at the times lol
No, they just don't get it, do they?? Having said that, last month when AF arrived and I was having a little cry, I saw disappointment written all over his face that I've never noticed before.

oh im a little nervous about interview bit out of practice after 8 years!!!!!!!! but thanks hoping it will go well!!!
Really hope your interview went well. I thought of you before I went to bed at about midnight (so mid-morning for you) and wished you good luck.

thanks fishwife find out monday and have another interview that day as well, nd also checking out another centre and state kindergartens ihope to be flooded with job offers lol!!!!!
what day are you fishwife?
siety your chart looks good!!!! fingers crossed for you

leelee how ya feeling.......

Oooh, good luck for both the interview and results on Monday, Nessie. I'll have my fingers crossed for you when I go to bed tonight! Do you know which one you'll choose when you have to pick between the two??

As of today, I'm on day 28 but AF needs to hold off until Wednesday as that will be 10 days after my last +ve opk. Already passed two 10-day milestones, so we'll see how we go.

You well??

hi fishwife
im pretty good.... hubby has sore back again so will need to time the deed right this month cause i cant see him bouncing around to much lol....Im really excited about my fertility appointmenton thurs dont no why but its making me feel relaxed about the whole TTC thing....
not sure bout the job thing.if i get offred then i will have to look at all contracts and see what is best for me!! no i dont need to start job straight away..........i am taking a couple of weeks off and have put down a start date for end of month for all my applications............i need a bit of a rest!!!!! well as it is im booked up this week full on with appoinmtnets, catching up with freinds etc...........my best friend is coming round tomorro she had her baby in november and she is so cuteeeeeeeeeeee. love her to bits

anyway lots and lots of goodluck for this month i hope that witchy stays away and you get a well deserved two happy lines!!!!! go fishwife!!!!!

better go hubby is taking me to finally pickup my car that was getting fixed....
take care fingers crossed for you too!!!!!!!!!

:yipee: WooHoo! I'm pregnant!

It's about time someone else in the 2nd half of their 30's got a BFP

OMG you did I am so happppppppppppy for you seity!!!!!!!!! it has to be my turn next lol!!!

Looks like hekate and BabyBrave have joined the ranks of the BFP. Congrats ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->