Team Fashionably Late

oh fishwife has the witchy shown her broomstick yet?
oh yip south island in NZ coldddddddddddddddddddddddd, we have a fab woodburner thou so we keep nice and toasty inside!!!

oh fishwife has the witchy shown her broomstick yet?

No. She hasn't. :shock:
Should have been today if things were running to plan (which they often don't, hence the Agnus Castus) and I can't believe it's not here - I've felt so premenstrual for the last 2-3 weeks. :?

oh yip south island in NZ coldddddddddddddddddddddddd, we have a fab woodburner thou so we keep nice and toasty inside!!!
Sounds gorgeous....and fun! ;)

Think I might give Preseed a go and will definitely heed your warning when I do!!

How are you doing??

Well I am extremely under the weather at mo. Have pains everywhere you could think of and feeling slightly sick, the thought of breakfast makes me gag. AF due on Friday but going to try and hold off till Sunday as she varies by a couple of days sometimes.

Well I am extremely under the weather at mo. Have pains everywhere you could think of and feeling slightly sick, the thought of breakfast makes me gag. AF due on Friday but going to try and hold off till Sunday as she varies by a couple of days sometimes.

Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather LoobyLou.....or maybe that should be fx'd??

And still no AF here. :shock:

No, not tested yet. AF is 4 days late and to be honest I'm a bit too scared to test because I don't want to build my hopes up only to have them dashed.

I never knew I had so much will power!

You have! I haven't tested yet though, am ging to wait till Monday or Tuesday! :)

I can't work out if I'm late due to stress - work is an absolute nightmare at the moment, so that's a distinct possibility.
I've also fallen into the trap of starting to symptom-spot, which I didn't want to do, as I was hoping stay realistic. :?

I may test tomorrow. Good luck to you, LoobyLou and everyone else on here.

goodluck fishwife..................praying that your dreams come true

Thanks nessie. :)
I hope so too but I think this is more a case of stress affecting my cycle and impatiently popping Agnus Castus before I was supposed to.

How are you??

Well ladies, we had a couple stealth BFP's lurking in our midst. Big congrats to RobenR, Clueless, & just recently cath.
It's nice to see a few more of us TTC#1 in our 30's+ are on their way.

That's good to know - it gives me hope, especially since AF got me yesterday.

hi fishwife
well ihad huge temp increaase today so by my chart i guess i ovulated yesterday so now the wait!!!! have appointment with fertility specilist on july 9th i think around there lol
hoping that i wont need it of course lol!!!!!!!!!!! im also due to undergo some medical tests end of june and as my hubby said i will prob get pregnant because it would be incovient lol!! sorry the witchy got ya

Hi Nessie. So sorry for not replying before now - not quite sure where the last couple of days have gone! Keeping my fingers crossed for you this month and hope that your appointment with the fs is not required.
Good luck as well with the tests at the end of the month. I'm saying all the now in case I forget to mention it at the right time - I've got a brain like a sieve at the moment.

I was actually quite pleased to see AF this month as it gives me a starting point for Agnus Castus and doing some "proper" monitoring. Mr Fishwife thinks buying a BBT thermometer would be a good idea so I can play with the big girls on here and have my own ticker tape signature! What fun! :mrgreen:

Take it steady.

Hey ladies I'm feeling old today for some reason. Maybe its the fact that I went to sleep last night and woke up more exhausted than I when I went to bed (and I slept well).
I also turn 36 a month from now and I was really hoping to already be pregnant before then. I still have a chance at that if I catch this cycle (OV next week), but I'm lacking any PMA at the moment. I'm sure that will change as I get closer to OV and actually get to :sex:.
:dust:
Congrats to leelee and her BFP!

Aw thanks Seity!

Am crossing my fingers for you this month and hope you get a :bfp: before you turn 36.

:hugs:

Hi all! Can i join in please ( really want the sparkly banner!). I'm 33 and ttc #1, 1st month of trying.

:wave: crackle
I've added you to the first post. You can also find the code to add to your signature there.

hi everyone wow leelee you are preggs that is so cool!!! im 11dpo so waiting waiting....if not pregg at least i have my fertilty appointment in couple of weeks so they will sort out a plan of attack for me lol.............im keen to try clomid!!!
anyway i have also stopped taking chaste tree/vitex as i have been experienceing mid cycle spotting which i have never had so im going to see if its the vitex plus i cant be on it anyway when i do fertility drugs etc.....
anyway hope everyone is good
ness

hi everyone wow leelee you are preggs that is so cool!!! im 11dpo so waiting waiting....if not pregg at least i have my fertilty appointment in couple of weeks so they will sort out a plan of attack for me lol.............im keen to try clomid!!!
anyway i have also stopped taking chaste tree/vitex as i have been experienceing mid cycle spotting which i have never had so im going to see if its the vitex plus i cant be on it anyway when i do fertility drugs etc.....
anyway hope everyone is good
ness

Thanks Nessie!

Your temps are looking really good this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024