Team Headstand!!!!

I can't wait for next month and all our :bfp::bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I get so excited for everyone!

Heehee!! if anyone else needs code im me or others who have it :) Im gonna try and hold out till my bday on 3rd march to test.....if i can wait!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

waiting until the 3rd is exactly why i have 10 ER IC's. that way i can use my good one (FRER) on the 3rd. hopefully i will get my BFP at like 10dpo. not that i know what day 10dpo will be...but i will try to hold out for march 3rd!

Tell me about it!!! Im going to try really really hard to try and wait!!! I really hope I get my :bfp: and fairy :dust: to everyone....I want everyone to have a :bfp: Whoooo!!!!! Im feeling all funny...my tummy is all jiggly...lol....symptom spotting already.....oh dear!!!

Ok so let's have an honest bet to see who can hold out till the 3rd. Dealio??? NO CHEATING!!! :rofl:

Tell me about it!!! Im going to try really really hard to try and wait!!! I really hope I get my :bfp: and fairy :dust: to everyone....I want everyone to have a :bfp: Whoooo!!!!! Im feeling all funny...my tummy is all jiggly...lol....symptom spotting already.....oh dear!!!

:rofl: Your tummy is all jiggly?? lol. One of us on this team is bound to have a :bfp: if not all of us!!:dust:

I sure hope so!!! But wouldn't it be a shame to lose your banner???

Here we go so far Team Head/HandStand!!!

March:
1-RaeRae
2-
3-Berniep, MrS.MaBrEy, Rozz1e1, bellazucca
4-bobobaby
5-
6-
7-
8-Freyasmum

Any other takers?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *high fives all the handstand team members* :rofl:

I want to :sex: just so i can do a headstand/handstand afterwards :lol:

I'd love to join the team, but just can't bring myself to throw myself headfirst at the ground!! :rofl:
Guess I could go Headstand - could someone please send me the link?
I'll (hopefully) be testing around 8 March, I think.

Hello

Good morning ladies!!

In response 2 about 2 pages ago I use CB OPKs and had 5 poisitives in a row now so very confused!!

Nearly throttled DH last nite he told me part of him wanted it to take another 6 months as he was enjoying BDing! I said I hoped it didnt!!! (TMI)

So originally thought I was testing on 28th but now I am just plain confused but not due till 5th so guess fits more in with you ladies!

ARRRRRRRRgh too much!!:cry:

Hehee...We wont lose the banner...once we all get our :bfp: We can keep the banner just to remind ourselves of the things we will do to get our baby!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!!!!!

Bellazucca - I agree wait till the 3rd if we can...No cheating....Arrrrhhhh!!!! I felt sick this morning....honestly.....this 2ww symptom spotting is verging on the bloody ridiculous!!!!!!

Whether you want to do a handstand or a headstand...it dont matter...its the fact that the name makes us giggle and is a light hearted reminder of the things we will go through to have :baby: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i wanna be part of your team!! - but legs in the air!! im hopeless at head/handstands xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->