Team Headstand!!!!

sent u email...xplaining it!!! legs in air for those tht cant do handstands!! lol!! xxx

I have to nag what can u expect!! Right 40 tests just arrvied thru post lets hope i can give them to someone else to use after this month!!!! Just had a letter thru from the doc as well saying that although I have low Cacium it shouldnt stop me TTC...jsut as well as it hasnt...Whoops!:blush: More L.I.A for me!!!

Heehee!! Hopefully you can give them away after this cycle!! xxxx

:rofl:there you go drakey no more worrying about handstands and headstands just stick ya legs up!!!

legs in the air and handstands (or headstands) after :sex: Whoooo!!!

Afternoon ladies how are you all? love the banner and our list of when everyone is testing can't wait till the 3rd wish it would hurry up and get here. does anyone feel as though they are watching and talking about someone else's life? last month when i was doing my pregnancy tests and they were coming back negative it felt as though i was just doing the test for someone else and it wasn't really me trying for a baby, and this month i sometimes find when i'm chatting to you guys its not really me going thru all the BDing and getting excited i'm just telling you about someone else but other times i know its me its weird, anyone experienced this?

hiya

can someone tell me how to get the logo in my sig im having a thick moment

i did it by clicking reply on msg the copying URL xxx

i have a questions...my tummy is 'unsettled' feeling quite bloated and at risk of TMI windy, its also feels like its pulling along lower part not normal for me and i've been twice today! is this a symtom or a bug :D i am very tired to!:sleep: what do we reckon ladies? xxx

Feel like a bit of a fraud joining cos I haven't actually done it yet!!!! Might need to change my sig to LIA - I can manage that!!!

It wont allow me to have both cus i have so many in my sig already :lol: but ill have the handstand one,ive just told OH that after :sex: dont think ive gone bonkers but ill be doing a head/handstand afterwards, he just laffing :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->