Team Headstand!!!!

LOL, I'm not that acrobatic...so i'll do legs up!...with a pillow tucked under:)

It wont allow me to have both cus i have so many in my sig already :lol: but ill have the handstand one,ive just told OH that after :sex: dont think ive gone bonkers but ill be doing a head/handstand afterwards, he just laffing :rofl:

heehee! :rofl:

Mommy2Kian-have you been practicing your headstands?????

Hello

Good morning ladies!!

In response 2 about 2 pages ago I use CB OPKs and had 5 poisitives in a row now so very confused!!

Nearly throttled DH last nite he told me part of him wanted it to take another 6 months as he was enjoying BDing! I said I hoped it didnt!!! (TMI)

So originally thought I was testing on 28th but now I am just plain confused but not due till 5th so guess fits more in with you ladies!

ARRRRRRRRgh too much!!:cry:

Want me to put you down to test on the 5th or later?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats all we need is to pass out while trying to help those little suckers :spermy:

:rofl::rofl:my husband just said he needed a laugh so would help me do a handstand after :sex: tonight!!!

:rofl::rofl:my husband just said he needed a laugh so would help me do a handstand after :sex: tonight!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I can just imagine you finishing up :sex: and then your hubby helping you do a handstand. :rofl::rofl::rofl: That will be a funny image for him!

Hello Ladies!!! This 2WW is driving me mad!! Can I test yet!! lol!! Nopies..Im going to wait till my birthday!!!! Here is the test list so far!!! Mommy2Kian.Drakey..When you thinking of testing?? Loves and :baby::dust: to you all!!

Feb - jem_5500
March 1-
March 2-
March 3-Rozz1e1, berniep, MrS MaBrEy, Bellazucca
March 4-Bobobaby
March 5-
March 6-
March 7-
March 8- Freyasmum

Honestly...my tummy is still all jiggly and cramps...i know its ridiculous to be sypmtom spotting so soon....oh dear!!! xxxx

not sure when ill next be testing lol. last cycle was 42 days. now on cd 7? can some one work it out for me? lol x

Oh now said he's too tired...trying to convicne him it will be worth it to watch me do the handstand he promised to help me do!!

Roz i know the feeling i have felt rubbish all day and would love to think it was :bfp: but considering i am not 100% with opks this month it must all be in my mind!!
:hug:

Drakey..from want ive made it...i think you maybe u mite b testing on th 24th march...Whooo!! Go us!!! And Jem_5500...Get :sex: and doing some headstands!!!! xxxx

whooo. ill stick it in my calender lol when u testing?? x

Thas my birth day so it must be lucky!!! I am going to give it 10 mins and see if OH succums? to my womanly ways!!!:rofl::rofl:

Sure the image for him will be fa to comical!!! Ah we have to have fun :sex: or I think u lose will when TTC!!!

Go drakey!!!!!!!!!:hug:

You girls crack me up! :rofl:

There's no way I can do a handstand. I am more of a stick a pillow under my bum kind of gal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->