Team Headstand!!!!

I've been having bloods done lately gyni wise they usually check whether you do actually ovulate and what your hormone levels are as for the others they usually do a full blood count, one for you thyroid, iron levels, liver function etc i had some done and apparently my blood cells are the wrong size so i've just had some more taken i wish i could remember all the ones on the form he gave me. Good luck x

Didn't realise blood cells had a right and wrong size???!!

Where has everyone disappeared to?? Is the headstanding wearing everyone out??

:hug:

yeah i didn't realise about the size thing either its bloody typical that its mine that are the wrong size lol

Awww bernie i hope it gets sorted one way or another!!!

Hows everyone? xXx

I'm fine i'm back at work 2moro after nearly 7 weeks off that will be a shock to the system i'm dreading it. How are you mummy2kian? and everyone else?

Hey hunnies

Sorry I have abandoned you I have been all over the place recently, How are people doing I am about to go back to catch up with every one.
xxx

I'm fine i'm back at work 2moro after nearly 7 weeks off that will be a shock to the system i'm dreading it. How are you mummy2kian? and everyone else?

Good luck :hug:

Hey hunnies

Sorry I have abandoned you I have been all over the place recently, How are people doing I am about to go back to catch up with every one.
xxx

Good to see you back stranger!

Bernie hope work is not too bad xx Are you feeling better?
Its lovely to catch up but I read so much I forgot who to write to I am sorry preggy brain! I am currently on more antibiotics as my white cell count is high and I have been told I may have to have a kidney scan as the infection may have gone there! BUM!!! Unfortnatley being SATS week being off work is no option unless I want to prove myself really unpopular!! Midwife Thursday and I get to hear bubs heart beat so excited!!!

Your all very quiet on here xx

Hey girls, I haven't posted in a little while. I've been having a tough time this cycle and not doing to good with the PMA. Am on cd8 and waiting to O in a week and a half or so.
Jem- I can't believe your already 13 weeks! Wow time is flying by!

Hello
Nice to see you Jem and Bobobaby how are you both?
I'm almost feeling better Jem still really dizzy and still getting pain from where i think my left ovary is but i'm well enough to go back to work, it wasn't too bad they have got me on light duties although it was a shock to the system going back after sitting on the sofa for nearly 7 weeks my feet and back are killing me. My sister had a lot of kidney infections in her pregnancies i hope your ok x
Hope you ok as well bobobaby sorry you've been having a hard time not long to go now till you can get BDing good luck x
How are you Mrs G?
Well this cycle i've completely abandoned wtt and have taken on the ttc approach it must be cause it was our anniversary it made me all loved up lol x

Hey girls, I haven't posted in a little while. I've been having a tough time this cycle and not doing to good with the PMA. Am on cd8 and waiting to O in a week and a half or so.
Jem- I can't believe your already 13 weeks! Wow time is flying by!

Hi hun

Hope you're ok. You know where we are...
Come on OV!!!

Hello
I'm almost feeling better Jem still really dizzy and still getting pain from where i think my left ovary is but i'm well enough to go back to work, it wasn't too bad they have got me on light duties although it was a shock to the system going back after sitting on the sofa for nearly 7 weeks my feet and back are killing me. My sister had a lot of kidney infections in her pregnancies i hope your ok x
Hope you ok as well bobobaby sorry you've been having a hard time not long to go now till you can get BDing good luck x
How are you Mrs G?
Well this cycle i've completely abandoned wtt and have taken on the ttc approach it must be cause it was our anniversary it made me all loved up lol x

Glad back to work's going ok.
Still using cbfm and temping half heartedly. Didn't get much :sex: in cos got bad back and dh refused on the grounds of me being crippled!!!!

I think i'm about to ov too Mrs G, i don't chart or anything but i noticed today my cm has changed, i know i wasn't going to ttc this month but i'm too broody to not try i can't help it lol x

Hello
How are you Mrs G?

Glad back to work's going ok.
Still using cbfm and temping half heartedly. Didn't get much :sex: in cos got bad back and dh refused on the grounds of me being crippled!!!!

You must have posted while i was typing mine lol i hope your back is ok and it gets better soon x

I think i'm about to ov too Mrs G, i don't chart or anything but i noticed today my cm has changed, i know i wasn't going to ttc this month but i'm too broody to not try i can't help it lol x

Well, what the hell!!! :happydance:

good luck to u all this cycle :happydance: :hugs:

went midwife today, i asked if she could check heart beat, she said they are not surposed to now untill 25 weeks but she said she wud have a look..but couldnt find it :( now im worrying but she told me it was to early really anyway and to give it a few more weeks :dohh:

i wonder where Rozz is, if ur reading this Rozz i hope everything is ok!!!

:hugs:

Bernie, were we in some kind of twlight zone with our messages last night???!!!

went midwife today, i asked if she could check heart beat, she said they are not surposed to now untill 25 weeks but she said she wud have a look..but couldnt find it :( now im worrying but she told me it was to early really anyway and to give it a few more weeks :dohh:

Hi hun
Loads of reasons why you didn't hear heart beat. Try not to worry. :hug:

Try not to worry i've heard its common for this to happen i know telling you not to worry is easier said than done i would be the same, you'll feel better when you have your next scan in a couple of weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->