Team Headstand!!!!

Hello glad your feeling better Berniep xx work after none for 7 weeks ouch! Its like going back after the school holidays :)

Mummy2 kian, Its still early days hun, mine said she may check at 18 weeks but they have a habit of hiding! it is still well snuggled in there!! You will see it on your scan...although my husband and sonographer saw it on my scan i nodded then left really upset as I was the only one who couldnt!!! DH laughed at me a lot :)

Antibiotics over and tests seem to have improved! I have now found out I am A neg blood which mans I have to have anti injections as DH is O positive. Its all ok just have to be careful if I get knocked from what i have worked out its more the 2nd pregs they have to be more careful.

LM have you tested yet I notcie your 10dpo :) I know what your like you cant hold out much longer xx
Mrs G how u doing xxx
Who was it said who said that my preg was going fast...its draggin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hello Ladies,
nice to see your ok Jem, at least they know about your bloods and you can have the injection hopefully the next few months will fly by for you x
How are you Mrs G? hope your ok x
How are you Mummy2kian, not long now till your next scan, try not to worry too much x
How's everyone else? hope your all ok. Not a lot to report with me i'm on cd16 so in the 2ww and hating been back at work i much prefered sitting around doing nothing all day lol x

Hey all !!

Things ok here. Just survived BIL's 40th bday. Had 4 people ask when we are having a baby..........:hissy:

hello girlies ow are you today xxx I thought I would give u a smile as I know it made mummytokian laugh:blush:

Well there is a lack of buggy shops in surrey so i bit bullet went on e bay and we found the buggy we wanted. we had only seen it in red and black it is the maxi cosi streety. It early but there was a red one on e bay £100 new so saving about £150-170 quid. put bid in with DH agreement and won it YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I then double checked and realsied framboise as I had thought meaning strawberry is in fact PINK!! he he

SO now we need to find out what baby is at scan to make sure we dont make it confused in a pink travel system!!! he he we not worried as we know we can sell it on easy enough and not loose out but what a plum!

Even the picture looked red but after we won it i itlted the laptop screen more and there is was as pink as anything :dohh:

Whats funnier is I am pretty certain we are having a boy!!! Whoopsy.

hello girlies ow are you today xxx I thought I would give u a smile as I know it made mummytokian laugh:blush:

Well there is a lack of buggy shops in surrey so i bit bullet went on e bay and we found the buggy we wanted. we had only seen it in red and black it is the maxi cosi streety. It early but there was a red one on e bay £100 new so saving about £150-170 quid. put bid in with DH agreement and won it YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I then double checked and realsied framboise as I had thought meaning strawberry is in fact PINK!! he he

SO now we need to find out what baby is at scan to make sure we dont make it confused in a pink travel system!!! he he we not worried as we know we can sell it on easy enough and not loose out but what a plum!

Even the picture looked red but after we won it i itlted the laptop screen more and there is was as pink as anything :dohh:

:rofl::rofl:
Hope you blamed it on being pregnant!!!

Mrs G i'm so sorry some thoughtless people at your bil's party asked you that some people just don't consider that you may already be ttc and that there may be a problem, what did you reply? x
Jem what a shame your pram is pink lol you never know you might need a pink one, i know you said you think its a boy but do you have any preferences? when i was having both of mine i wanted boys and i'm quite girly normally i would have thought i'd have longed for a girl even now i'd like a girl but boys are so much easier my niece is a right madam lol x
How is everyone else today?

:rofl: it made my evening that did...its because it reminds me of something i would do :lol:

Yay not long untill scan, im hoping they can see if hes got a tiggy or not :lol: but i understand it is early to do the gender but u never no!!! :D

Hope everyone is ok :D xXx

Mrs G i'm so sorry some thoughtless people at your bil's party asked you that some people just don't consider that you may already be ttc and that there may be a problem, what did you reply? x

Just brushed it off and kept smiling.... DH and I worked out we had 7 different people ask us that night. MIND YOUR OWN F**KING BUSINESS!!!!

Thank goodness I have you lot to moan to!!

:hug:

it is crazy ppl are so blooming insensitive! I would have given em a slap!!! Well I now realised scan is actually 21 weeks no 20 hmph! So soooo long to wait and the only ppl I can tell are on here!! Whats happened to rozzle? Is she ok sorry I have been so rubbish I lost hread slightly. Ladies believe me the preggy brain excise is only one I have...I will take a pic once picked it up on sunday and u can all laugh at how stupid I was and go durrrr its clearly pink :) hope your all ok xxxxx

Hello Ladies,
Mummy2kian i'm not sure how soon it is possible to see what sex it is but i really do hope they can tell when you go, how exciting you'll have to let us know x
Mrs G we are always here to moan to, how are you? x
Jem i can't believe you've a extra week to wait for your scan hopefully it'll fly by, my sister in law is due in November she's a bit behind you 2 she'll be about 12 weeks and she hasn't even had her appt thru for her dating scan yet bloody nhs, can't wait to see pics of your pram x
Well i'm on CD21 AF could come anyday between CD25 and CD31 so not too long now x

Hay Ladies!!! Im Back! sorry about not being around...Had to take a break from everything...things getting on top of me nd OH...but now were back and :sex: more than ever lol!!!!! :rofl: I have new cycle as well now..and im currently cd8xxxx...how the devil is everyone? xxxxxxx

Welcome back! Rozzle its so good to see you are ok, How are you?
as for me we missed ttc last month cause i'd been having a few probs but have been making up for it this month and am currently in the 2ww i'm going to try to leave testing as long as poss and plan to test on the 31st but i've said this before and always end up testing early lol.
How is everybody else today? hope your all ok x

welcome back roz!!

Hope everyone's ok. One more day for me til half term!! YAY!!!

You lucky thing Mrs G the pro's of working in a school i've got to go to boring work lol x

Hey girls, hope all is well with ya'll! I got a nice dark positive on my OPK today so hoping I'll catch it this month! Fingers crossed. xx

Hey Girls, haven't talked to you all in awhile eh? How is everyone doing? Well i should be ovulating very soon, i used to know exactly when, but now that i haven't been taking any meds the last couple months, things are a little wonky if you know what i mean! So hopefully in the next day or two i should be ovulating..I'm starting to feel the ovulating cramps..haha..Hope your all doing well, talk to you soon!!!

Hi want2bamom nice to c u are you using opk's or temp taking? good luck x
I'm on CD25 so just waiting to see if witch is going to show she could come anytime between today and friday she likes to have a good 7 days to choose from lol the fussy cow, if she comes this time i'm going to use opk's and take temp so i have more of a idea. Hope everyone else is ok x

hey ladies how you doing?

Mrs G isnt half term fantastic!!!!!!! Mnd I have reports to write :)

Hope your all ok...the pram was a success its not actuially pink we jsut need to buy a new sun canopy so it is all good. there are dark patches on it so it looks unisex we got our neighbours to look at it and place their little boy in just to be sure :)

ENjoy the long weekend xx

Thats great Jem i'm glad it all worked out x
How is everyone? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back