Team It may not be an easy ride but it will be so worth it!

well we'll defo be having an extra person to buy for next year ... just found out my cousin is pregnant again :(

:hugs: I'm sure you'll have 2 extra pressies to buy
x

I feel like cack, am insanely jealous of her :cry:

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for my bfp though ...

hey ladies just got in been up the town with my mate and her lil girl again and we saw santa and all the toys doing a parade on there way to open up the christmas display:cloud9:

:wohoo: I've just had my reading back from Psychic Star ... she's the 3rd person who has picked up on me conceiving a little girl in February :cloud9:

I have to say lindseyanne that I absolutely loved her reading

:wohoo: I've just had my reading back from Psychic Star ... she's the 3rd person who has picked up on me conceiving a little girl in February :cloud9:

I have to say lindseyanne that I absolutely loved her reading

i love her shes so nice and down to earth

ahhhhh she was brill hun ... fingers crossed I can be letting her know in february that she's right

hey ladies how r u all doing?
Emmy how is the soy working for you, are you still spotting....
Can one of you ladies plse pm me psychic stars website & how long you waited for ur readings :flower:.
Im soooooo fed up of this spotting & irregular cycles :growlmad:

here you go hun

soy seems to have done the trick for me this cycle ... just hope I get my bfp from it :D

here's the link to psychic star hun, it takes about 3 days at the most for it to come through :hugs:

https://shop.ebay.co.uk/psychic-star/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

just had a phone call fom my best mate she went for her 20 week scan today and found out she having a lil boy so now will have one of each happy for her but also:cry: that its not me

once again i am having a messed up cycle i got crosshairs on cd 18 but wasnt even ovulation or af would be here by now so sick of my cycles messing up really am

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->