Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

TerriLou--Love your updated picture. What beautiful scenery. Where are you with such a pretty ocean?
Only a few more days until you test. Don't forget to keep us updated! :flower:

TerriLou--Love your updated picture. What beautiful scenery. Where are you with such a pretty ocean?
Only a few more days until you test. Don't forget to keep us updated! :flower:

Thanks, it was taken in Malta in September. Were had lovely weather the whole time we were there. I actually did a test last night. I'm so rubbish at waiting. Unfortunately it was a bfn. Last time I was pregnancy, it showed up as bfp on about 7 or 8 dpo. I will probably test again on Monday or Tuesday if AF hasn't shown up by then.

Hope you are well. XXX

Hi everyone:hugs:

As you can see by my ticker.. we are expecting a boy.. I am still in gender shock after having four daughters:wacko:

I wanted to drop by and wish everyone a very happy holidays:hugs:

Hi everyone:hugs:

As you can see by my ticker.. we are expecting a boy.. I am still in gender shock after having four daughters:wacko:

I wanted to drop by and wish everyone a very happy holidays:hugs:

YEY congrats on your boy Future!!! :flower::flower::flower:

So I went to the doctors office.
The results of my anatomy scan have significantly reduced my odds of a downsyndrome baby he seems to be doing well in there he is right on target for his growth.
I do have a partial placenta previa.
A corner of my placenta is covering my cervix. Most likely it will move as the baby and my uterus expands and grows.
I hope so any how.
My bp is high so they are having me do a 24 hour urine. I have to pee and keep it in a jug for 24 hours I also have to keep it cold. I hope it stays cold outside because I sure don't wanna keep it in my fridgde ewwwwwwww

How are you all doing???
Kinda quiet in here

future_Newman--Congrats on the boy!!! :happydance:

flibbrtygibbt--Glad to hear all is looking good with your little one! :thumbup:
Yeah, pee in the fridge doesn't seem like a good combo! LOL.

As for me, I'm on cd12...and expecting to join you pregger ladies soon!!! :flower:

How is everyone?

Tae, come on in the water is great !!!
:dust:
As for the pee in the fridge, well dh immitated the kids and made me gag
"mooooom this lemomade tastes bad...."
YUCK
Lol

Tae, come on in the water is nice. LOL We do want you to join us soon.

flibbrtygibbt, yes that would make me gag too. LOL

How is everyone doing? Taebo when are you going to test? I can't wait to see your "BFP"!!
Good Luck everyone. Sorry I've been MIA just so busy with 2 little ones and the holidays. I go back to work next week so I don't see me getting any better at checking in on everyone. I hope everyone understands. Love all ya though!

How is everyone doing? Taebo when are you going to test? I can't wait to see your "BFP"!!
Good Luck everyone. Sorry I've been MIA just so busy with 2 little ones and the holidays. I go back to work next week so I don't see me getting any better at checking in on everyone. I hope everyone understands. Love all ya though!

We totally understand. I hope the girls are doing well.

I understand! enjoy the babies and good luck going back to work!

:sleep:Wow...its really quiet in here where did everyone go??

I'm scheduled for a HSG on Tuesday the 14th. Has anyone had one before? Did it delay your O date in any way? I am due to O on the 21st and I want to make sure that my O date does not shift on me because of the HSG.

Hope everyone is well. :hugs:

Dyme

I did, not a big deal in my case honestly. Have heard of women who get pregnant after it...so see if you can do it before Ovulation!

hi ladies a wee update from me . baby kian arrived on 16th april at 38 weeks very traumatic birth he was in neonatal the first 10 days as they had to cool him and warm him to stop any brain damage due to the spinal going to high he got the worse of it . but he is nearly 6 weeks now and doing great . after 4 years off ttc and 4mc i cant belive he is here . :flower:

hi ladies a wee update from me . baby kian arrived on 16th april at 38 weeks very traumatic birth he was in neonatal the first 10 days as they had to cool him and warm him to stop any brain damage due to the spinal going to high he got the worse of it . but he is nearly 6 weeks now and doing great . after 4 years off ttc and 4mc i cant belive he is here . :flower:

Congrats to you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->