Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

thanks ladies . i have to say it will happen for u ladies i tried since 2007 and the month i got pregnant i thought i had missed it . we only bd once and according to my scan it was 3 days b4 O . just shows when you dont expect it it happens . i also went up the north of scotland to work think it would never happen , ill be 38 on wed so all this after 35 is crap it can and it will happen for you ladies good luck sending some baby dust :flower:

thanks ladies . i have to say it will happen for u ladies i tried since 2007 and the month i got pregnant i thought i had missed it . we only bd once and according to my scan it was 3 days b4 O . just shows when you dont expect it it happens . i also went up the north of scotland to work think it would never happen , ill be 38 on wed so all this after 35 is crap it can and it will happen for you ladies good luck sending some baby dust :flower:

Thanks for the encouragement! And Happy Birthday to you! :cake:

Hey everyone,

I've updated the first page! Check it out! Do you see all those BFP's??? AWESOMENESS!!!!!! :happydance:

I've added every "team member" (I think) in order of when she joined. If I missed anyone, let me know! Also, if you pregnant ladies could give me your due date, I'll add that info as well.

This team is almost a year old. Is that crazy or what? I was so encouraged by all those BFP's. And I look forward to seeing the rest of us get ours! We can do this!!! :thumbup:

My EDD is 5/22/12 if that helps!!

Hey guys,

Michelle Duggar is pregnant again. She's 45, ladies! We can do this!!!!

We will get there. And for you ladies who are already there--congrats! Add thanks for sticking around and reminding us that we can do this. :happydance::happydance:

I'm here still!

waiting till January to do my last IVF round

hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for awhile, been a little busy. I'm still here and rooting for everyone of you. I stop by and read a lot but haven't had a lot of time to post. I sure miss being pregnant already and it's only been a week! LOL! When you all get your BFP embrace every minute it really does go by so fast even on the days it doesn't feel like it. I am so glad my little girl is here, but I do miss feeling her in my tummy. I guess I'm sad because I know I will never feel that again :( I'm very blessed to have had the opportunity though and I know all of you will too! I can't wait to watch each of you get your BFP!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, SWEET_ALIDA:happydance:

I can't beleive she is here already, gosh time flies ! I love her name BTW:hugs:

I haven't a chance to read all the way back but my due date is 05/08/12..
The month I got pregnant, we only DTD once and it was the day after "O" so I was shocked when we got the BFP.. U/S showed we conceived that very night... and all this after we used 2X IUI plus 100mg of clomid and pergeon pen fertility drugs to conceive Emily ( and there were seven eggs)
They told us we would never conceive on our own due to my having one short tube and DH have low count..
Who says DR's know everything !

Sorry, I have been MIA but I had a rough time through first tri but feel much better now.. I miss you ladies.:hugs:
I have tried fitting in on other forums but feel more at home here:hugs:

How is everyone ?

I can't beleive she is here already, gosh time flies ! I love her name BTW:hugs:

The month I got pregnant, we only DTD once and it was the day after "O" so I was shocked when we got the BFP.. U/S showed we conceived that very night... and all this after we used 2X IUI plus 100mg of clomid and pergeon pen fertility drugs to conceive Emily ( and there were seven eggs)
They told us we would never conceive on our own due to my having one short tube and DH have low count..

Sorry, I have been MIA but I had a rough time through first tri but feel much better now.. I miss you ladies.:hugs:

How is everyone ?

welcome back!!! Glad to see you are doing well! I still have some MS at 13 weeks but am ok with it because I know lil bean is in there ok and growing. I had a nuchal transparency scan friday and the baby looks good and could possibly be (but of course its too early to be certain) a boy!!!! I Am delighted either way! I just want this baby to be healthy.
but DH and I are both just ecstatic.

How is everyone ?

welcome back!!! Glad to see you are doing well! I still have some MS at 13 weeks but am ok with it because I know lil bean is in there ok and growing. I had a nuchal transparency scan friday and the baby looks good and could possibly be (but of course its too early to be certain) a boy!!!! I Am delighted either way! I just want this baby to be healthy.
but DH and I are both just ecstatic.

I have had only one U/S and that was at 6 weeks but we are paying for a pvt gender scan on Dec 3rd:happydance:
Then will have my 20 week U/S of course but our hospital won't tell you the sex, so that's why we are going for a pvt one..
I realy don't care what sex but since we went over board buying pink with Emily.. if this one is a boy we will have to buy alot of stuff ( except the stuff used in the home, I am sure a boy doesn't care what colour swing he uses..lol.)
I feel alot better now but am still tired most of the time..
Are you going to find out the sex ?

Hey future_numan, How are you. My ms has eased up a lot. Still have a little but okay for the most part. I had my NT scan on yesterday and it was fine. Thank God!! I have add the pic to my journal. I saw you on the May babies fourm but I didn't join. I was thinking about it though.

How are all my other ladies doing?

@Future-I intend to find out Your in Canada right??? I had a Canadian friend who couldn't find out the gender either she said it was because ao many ppl from China would come for an us so they could abort if it was a girl.
Dunno if its true or not. But that's what I was told.
I will have a few ultrasounds because I Am high risk. I figure we will be able to find out gender for certain at some point. I Am still elated!!!!

@Ready-I Am fantastic!!!

How is every one else????

:dust: for all

@Future-I intend to find out Your in Canada right??? I had a Canadian friend who couldn't find out the gender either she said it was because ao many ppl from China would come for an us so they could abort if it was a girl.
Dunno if its true or not. But that's what I was told.
I will have a few ultrasounds because I Am high risk. I figure we will be able to find out gender for certain at some point. I Am still elated!!!!

@Ready-I Am fantastic!!!

How is every one else????

:dust: for all

Yes, I am from Canada but I have never heard of that. I know some hospitals do tell you the sex but ours doesn't. I was told because it is never % 100 so they fear a lawsuit..:shrug:

Hi Ready, glad to see MS is easing off for you.. it is not nice :(
Yes, I am part of the May bluebells, they are a nice ( but young) bunch of girls !

flibbrtygibbt, do you have a prefence of what you want girl or boy? I would love them either way but I do want a girl. I have to boys.

future_numan, I think that is why I didn't join because I didn't feel like I relate to them being older.

Ready, no no preference I have both already so which ever way is fine. I just wanna know. LOL
We should create a sub group for this group.
I believe God is answering prayers!!!

this is a copy and paste from my journal just incase some of you follow there but its an update

I just got the results from my Quad screen. there is a 1 in 34 chance that my baby is Downs. He said my risk was "elevated"
Our choice now, is an amino now which can tell us for certain or wait till Jan after my anatomy scan and fetal echo and see if it changes my odds if so then we would still be given the option of an amino.
TBH the thought of an amino scares me.
But is it better to do it and know or just worry (which the doc said he didn't want me to do lol) I know God won't bring me to anything he won't see me through. I also know he only picks special people for special children.
I still hope that the baby doesn't have downs.
Anyhow I Am praying and dh and I are talking about the next step

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->