Team Umizoomi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilicat

Mother of two boys
Reaction score
Just in a case there is any other people with Team Umizoomi fan children I thought I would share my recent finds as I know it can be a pain finding Umizoomi stuff.

There is clothing available from Amazon.com, I ordered a Bot t-shirt and it arrived today which was really quick (less than two weeks). I am not overly impressed with the quality, it isn't terrible but it isn't great either. It was £16 including p&p, customs etc but he will love it and be excited so it is worth it in that respect.

There are other toys on there as well, I got my son an Umiphone (crap) and bath shapes (pretty good) last year. As long as you are logged in it should tell you whether it will ship to your address.

They have released new Umizoomi toys, there is a car with all three figures and individual cars with single figures. The large car was £24 when I brought it but seems to be going up, the smaller vehicles are about £10. They are on Amazon and Ebay.

There are also cuddly toys of Millie, Geo and Bot but my son isn't in to cuddly toys so I am less familiar with those.

There are new books out, around £3 each including a Christmas one on Amazon. Not sure how good they are, I have a Christmas one on the way.

I got a personalised Team Umizoomi swim bag for my son on eBay for £5, it is cute and lasting well so far.

There is a Team Umizoomi book for Tag Jnr and it is awful. The put about zero effort in to it and the voices are the American ones so it doesn't sound right if you are used to the programme as it is played here. Look out for the same problem with the DVDs, the reviews will tell you whether they are the UK or US ones.

Finally there is an Umizoomi Leappad game just been released, it is listed on Boots as no stock and Amazon with a five week wait.

That is all I have found but if anyone has spotted any other stuff I would be grateful if you let me know. I am so glad my younger son is in to the far easier In The Night Garden and Mickey Mouse.

Awesome! Thanks for the tips! My son loves umi zoomi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back