Team yellow bump buddies?

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I was supposed to be team yellow during my last pregnancy and very regretfully gave in! I am adamant this time about staying team yellow and finding out at birth!!! I can't wait!!! Anyone with me??

I want to be team yellow, but my other half wants to find out because he wants to be organised!

Our baby will be born in September, so it's not like we need to be organised for anything. my little boys due date was December, so really needed to be organised as Christmas was literally a couple of weeks away xxx

I'm on my third team yellow journey and I'm happy to wait it out with you. Some people think I'm mad for it but I just love having more to announce than just he/she was born. So we don't find out the the gender or really discuss names with people. I already have 2 sons and everyone is going to expect I want a girl this time - which I do but with 2 amazing boys I would not be unhappy with a third!

Anyway this pregnancy was a real shock for us so people will need to get used to this first! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow.

I found out with my first two and am planning on not finding out with this one. I'm gonna drive everyone crazy lol. I loved knowing but since this pregnancy was a total shock, I'm thinking of changing it up.

Yaaaay got team yellow ladies! I'm due early September can I join u guys :) we stayed team yellow with our son and it was so magical on the day of the birth, my hubby was so proud telling everyone and everyone was so excitedly waiting to hear! My hubby wants to find out but I will not budge, I am all for the surprise to keep me going through labour xxx

Sometimes there seems to be not many suprises left in life so im with you on team yellow. I found out last time. Its going to be hard but worth it. :baby:

I agree. I am bound and determined this time!!! This will be one of the greatest surprises of my life!!

I agree with whatwillbe there are no true surprises left and that's my reasoning for waiting! I want that moment to be as magical as possible! Before my OH passed away we had decided not to find out and I am partially doing it in his honor as well as my true desire since I was young to wait.

I agree with whatwillbe there are no true surprises left and that's my reasoning for waiting! I want that moment to be as magical as possible! Before my OH passed away we had decided not to find out and I am partially doing it in his honor as well as my true desire since I was young to wait.

I'm so sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->