Team yellow- is this nursery too boyish??

Gym knickers

Lucky mum to 2 munchkins!
Reaction score
So as I said above, we're team yellow this time so I can't be as organised as I was last time!! I've been looking at neutral nurseries and I love love love this millie and boris stuff from mamas and papas. It's pale brown and cream not grey as it looks in the picture. They have blue and pink things we could add once he/ she is here but do you think the curtains/ bedding etc would be ok for a girl? We already have one pink/ mint bedroom for dd so wanted something different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 77
That is lovely! Would fit both a boy or girl. When it's accent it with either blue or pink it will look more gender specific, but I love creams and browns for either gender.

Our little lady will be having cream, brown and green bedding, with pink blankets and little extras.

I think that's really, really nice!! Perfect for either boy or girl :)

Definitely fine for either. That's the kind of colour scheme we are going for too- we are also team yellow :) xx

That's great for a neutral nursery!

We are team yellow and hubs decided we should do orange & Grey.. I was just happy he was giving input so I didn't fight it -- but its definitely not very girly at all.

No way! It's lovely! For a boy or girl. I would do my daughters room up like that :)

Oh my! I love it! Boy or girl its awesome! Is that a crib that changes into a toddler/twin bed when ready?

I love it, similar to ours and we are team yellow too! X

No, it's lovely! I love love love Mamas and Papas sets. Perfectly neutral.
We're having a girl and picked out Creamish sheets with a white bed.
I kept asking DH if it's OK we don't pick out pink because it felt more boyish than girly, but he kept insisting it's fine.
Whatever you have, you'll definitly have enough of that color in the room afterwards to make it boyish/girlish!

These are our sheets, we didn't get the hamper or drapes.
https://www.swisra.co.il/files/swissra_20090819_17.jpg

No, it's lovely! I love love love Mamas and Papas sets. Perfectly neutral.
We're having a girl and picked out Creamish sheets with a white bed.
I kept asking DH if it's OK we don't pick out pink because it felt more boyish than girly, but he kept insisting it's fine.
Whatever you have, you'll definitly have enough of that color in the room afterwards to make it boyish/girlish!

These are our sheets, we didn't get the hamper or drapes.
https://www.swisra.co.il/files/swissra_20090819_17.jpg

Gorgeous!! We couldn't have this as dd is Winnie the Pooh obsessed and she'd get sooooo jealous!

Thanks everyone!! We went for it!! Will post a pic once it's up xxx

Can't wait to see a picture of your nursery!

It is gorgeous for either!!! I love it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->