Team Yellow

Meiko

Reaction score
Anyone else here deciding not to find out until baby makes its arrival?

This is my third baby, I found out with my first, not my second and I knew once I had my second that any future babies would be surprises too! Love the amount of excitement and the anticipation leading up to the baby's arrival. I look at it like its an actual genuine surprise, and how many of those do we really get to experience in life?

So, anyone else?

Also, how does your partner feel about finding out the gender?
This will be my OHs first baby and he is getting used to the idea but was put off straight away.

I am!! But DH will be finding out =) he is not the type to wait;) I'm excited but more nervous for myself in trying to hold to what I want! I know I want to know but if I find out I'll be mad I didn't wait!

I am!! But DH will be finding out =) he is not the type to wait;) I'm excited but more nervous for myself in trying to hold to what I want! I know I want to know but if I find out I'll be mad I didn't wait!

My OH wanted to do that before he started to just be like "eh" when it comes up. He is not good at keeping secrets though so told him thats a no go. He is also not the type to wait, super impatient. This could be good for him I figure :)

I won't want to know because we only want one... OH wants to know... But here it doesn't matter what the man wants if the woman says no the doctor sticks to that decision! Yay yellow!

My OH wanted to do that before he started to just be like "eh" when it comes up. He is not good at keeping secrets though so told him thats a no go. He is also not the type to wait, super impatient. This could be good for him I figure :)

See my DH is not good at keeping secret either...but he has sworn to keep it a secret.:dohh: I'll probably regret it!:haha:

I'm not sure what to do....
Really wanted to know with my first, but we weren't able to, I found out with my second, so not sure what to do,,, i have one of each but this is also my hubby's first biological child, he would like a girl! He also wants to know haha
H xx

I'm not sure what to do....
Really wanted to know with my first, but we weren't able to, I found out with my second, so not sure what to do,,, i have one of each but this is also my hubby's first biological child, he would like a girl! He also wants to know haha
H xx

I also have one of each, and he wants a boy! Also my OHs first biological child. Nice to know there are people in a similar boat :)

This will be our first and our rainbow baby! We are NOT finding out the sex till the day s/he is born! So exciting! It's fun to try to guess just for the fun of it in the meantime. We don't care, as long as baby is healthy!

I was team yellow with my first and it was AMAZING. Best surprise in the world. I also loved that we received gender neutral gifts and clothes as I'm not big on everything being pink or blue and whatnot. This time, though... I'm torn. I would love that surprise again but there is a side of me that would love to prepare this time! Undecided...

Unless my impatience and desire to know and control everything becomes unmanageable, I plan to remain team yellow, precisely to avoid (or at least delay) the influx of pink or blue nonsense. I hope I can stick to it, as I also really want the surprise ar the birth.

We found out with all 3 of ours which was great to prepare but as this is our final baby we are definitely going on team yellow. I want to experience the suprise just once x

Staying yellow with this baby after finding out with our 2 girls! It's our last baby so our last chance to have the surprise, although it'll be the most suspenseful wait out of all 3! I think it's another girl though :)

I want to find out but my OH wants a surprise! I honestly think I would combust with anticipation if I didn't know... I am thinking of asking the sonographer to write it down and place answer in an envelope - that way if I simply can't wait to know it will save the expense of another ultrasound! I have never been good at waiting for anything and waiting over two years for my bpf was enough :) Found out with my first which was the best decision as I was absolutely certain I was having a boy but she was most definitely a girl!

I found out with my first, and regretted it a little.. I'd of loved to have that surprise in the delivery room. I don't think I'll find out this time, I've just got to resist and be patient! :haha:

It is definitely an intense wait, but I'll never forget how amazing that moment felt being able to see I was carrying a little girl all that time :cloud9:

My OH did suggest the envelope idea to me too, he really want to know at first but I feel like he has really warmed up to the idea of not knowing. :)

This is my 3rd aswell and I have two boys so am hoping for that girl. I think I will be having a suprise for my 3rd and Final child. I am so not patient though so it will be so hard but I know it will be worth it

We were yellow for our first two, we have one of each and this baby will be yellow too. Good luck with your decisions

I have found out with my other children I have 5 boys and a girl my girl was my last and this time we are team yellow it's the only thing I haven't experienced :)

Happy to see there are quite a few us of team yellows!

Im the opposite lol i didn't find out with my 1st and i hated it. I had a gut feeling so strong that i was having a boy i even called it him when talking about my bub. So when bub was born and sure enough he was a beautiful boy i didn't get that surprised feeling. So i have found out with my next to babies and loved it. But I'm not sure about this baby, given that it wasn't planned and i still haven't told hubby ( only found out 2 days ago ) i think maybe leave the gender a surprise. Mainly because we already have 3 boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->