Team Yellow

I was team yellow with my first and if everything goes according to plan, I will be team yellow with this baby too. There is nothing like the feeling of hearing "its a boy" or "its a girl" at delivery. In my culture also, we don't buy anything for the baby until he/she is born incase. Its a crazy superstition but I don't mind following it so since we can't buy anything anyway, its easier being team yellow. We had thought of both boy and girl names before the birth.

I was team yellow with my first and it was AMAZING. Best surprise in the world. I also loved that we received gender neutral gifts and clothes as I'm not big on everything being pink or blue and whatnot. This time, though... I'm torn. I would love that surprise again but there is a side of me that would love to prepare this time! Undecided...

This is mostly me, too Rachel! Added to it is that I'll probably stress myself out before and after baby is born because (here's our difference) I actually am not a fan of yellow & green - I prefer pink or blue! So room decorating & buying clothing would all be on hold. It was tough with DD, but to do it again with 2 kiddos to care for??? So undecided!!!

This is mostly me, too Rachel! Added to it is that I'll probably stress myself out before and after baby is born because (here's our difference) I actually am not a fan of yellow & green - I prefer pink or blue! So room decorating & buying clothing would all be on hold. It was tough with DD, but to do it again with 2 kiddos to care for??? So undecided!!!

It's so difficult!! I totally hear you on the yellow and green- my son ended up with a lot of white which was sweet but also not always practical haha. Then again he got PLENTY of boy things as soon as he was born. I have to admit this time I would so love to really get to decorate and prepare a room and a little wardrobe! I didn't do much with my son's room ahead of time thinking I'd just do it after he was born and then, no surprise, life got crazy and that got pushed waaaay to the bottom of my to-do list!

I just love team yellow, though. I tell everyone who will listen to do it with their first at least!

I am so torn on this, I'm very impatient so I don't think I could go the whole way not knowing the sex but my partner really doesn't want to know and he'd be really upset to find out! 😩 I was thinking of getting them to write it down on paper and pass it to me but I'd have to tell my family as they'd love to know too! So confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->