Teams....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Ladies,

I was just thinking that us WTT girlies should get ourselves organised and become a 'team' - even if it is just so we can have a funky signature to amuse ourselves with!!

Thoughts...? :happydance:

Great idea! (this then means i have to figure out how to use a signature.... must read that scary looking info thread)

I'm hoping one of the more computer literate girls would offer to make us one....and explain how to work it ha ha xx

Love the idea! but some one will have to tell me how lol ooooo and then when we (eventualy) move to ttc we can become wtt graduates(sp?)

I think we have to decide a team name etc and then tell admin....I know the ttc'ers have to do that but because we would only be the one team, they might just put a sticky in here for us??

Im happy to try and come up with a siggy? Maybe a few of us could once we have a name?

I love this idea. Hopefully it'll get my mind off of TTC'ing and envying the girls with the fancy TTC sigs :blush:

oooh I didn't realise the ttcers had a team... i want one! lol would love to be part of the wtt team... not the best with names though I'm afraid... will have a think an get back to you :)

xxx

Great Idea :) Havent a clue about a name tho, will have to go dig out that thinking cap! x

I'll stick up a team name suggestion thread and see what we come up with - then your offer of a siggy would be much appreciated Draz! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->