tears before bedtime

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
is anyone else like this or am i jus a hormonal wreck??

not necessarily at bedtime, i cud cry all day if i let my self! and at the stupidest wee things i jus start bubblin like a big baby!

i dont know if its jus coz im now offically at the end of my tether and jus dont wanna be pregnant anymore, me an pregnancy certainly do not go hand in hand!

please say im not alone?? :cry:

Nope ive had days where im hysterical, crying over erm, well nothing. Or getting angry about nothing.
I believe you get a big hormone dump at the end of pregnancy hun, not helped by the lack of sleep the pains etc etc etc.

:hug:

Aww hun just think, it will all be over real soon and you will have a gorgeous baby.Kx

oo ye sleep , wat is tht again?? i think i had 2 hours last night, god knos wat im running on 2day ha ha!

xx

I was really bad for this in first tri - then 2nd tri got a bit better, now not so bad at all!
has been quite embarrassing at times as it can happen infront of anyone and you just feel so stupid!

yep deffo embarrasing! i went 2 se my mw 2day for accupuncture and i mentioned 2 her tht i had a small gush of somthin on sunday morn! and she said she was sendin me up coz if it was my waters then baby was coming 2day! i was like WATT! so i was standing outside waitin on a lift cryin my eyes out, why??? i really hav no clue coz i want my baby out more than anythin!

but 1s i was up their they checked and said its inconclusive so in other words they dont know but it doesnt look like so yet again on the way home i cried like a baby!! im jus not the tearful type but my god!!!

xx

I've felt like this the past few days, but in the morning. I wake up and i just want to cry, i don't know why i do. Damn hormones! x

Yep i have to agree i am blubbering more than i did in 1st trimester i am all over the place, probably cause of the mix of emotions, scared, worried, happy, sad .... its all a big rollercoaster really isnt it ... :cry:

its quite ironnic when u think about it! it should be the babies crying not us :rofl:

I cry about everything. Mostly happens at night when thoughts run through my mind. I feel like I am the only one sometimes and that i am nuts.

Oh my God you are certainly not alone!! Absolutely not!! LOL my brother had to have his dog put down last week and he emailed the family to tell us. I weeped and sobbed like a baby for an hour. My husband was like omg what is your problem?? I was like but he was 17, I'm only 30. This dogs been part of the family for more than half my life!!!
Plus it made me think about how my doggy will be gone someday and that kills me to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->