Teen mom 2

mummylove

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the new season will start in uk? i am losing track lol. Has season 3 been on yet cus ive just read season 4 is on now in usa i think

Teen mom 2 the new season should start next week or within the next few weeks as teen mom 1 has now finished for good x

Yea watched all teen mom first one gutted there will be no more

Mtv usually do it turn about with 16 and pregnant. Because we just seen a series of teen mom I think next will be a new series of 16 and pregnant and then after that series should be teen mom 2. I think we get to see it about a year and a half later than USA.

I know. Ive watched all the series for a few years and thats usually the sequence x

USA have had season 3 and just started season 4, where as we had season 2 AGES ago!

I have seen it all online though!

WSS^^ id love to watch them all early :D

I dont think it is 18 months but it is about 1/2 a year after it finishes in the USA. And I know from another forum that it has just finished there.

I can't remember but it was streamed - I just typed Teen Mom 2 season 3 watch online and it came up :)

The season we have just seen was bentleys 3rd birthday. Bently was born in october or november of 2008 so ok maybe a year out but definately not 6 months. I wish it was that close :haha:

Same :( or tiny clips just.
X

Im in uk and ive seen all of teen mom season 3 and the 1st 2 epps of season 4 which is kinda season 3 part 2

It was good a lot of twists and turns. I really wanna see how things pan out with the leah coery jerermy triangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->