Teen mom jenelle evans

BigZai

Reaction score
Now she is of probation and back with kieffer so i thought i would post a poll

Personally i think shes full of crap she said he makes 2,000 every two weeks but he got out of jail only months ago and just got his GED

The question is... Is she smoking weed?

I've never seen anything of her since the first time she was on 16 and pregnant. I really wanted to punch her head in just after seeing how she spoke to her mum and dumped the baby on her all the time. Vile!

She probably is. That girl makes me want to vom. How she treats her mum after she does everything for her son is disgusting, I hope that little boy doesn't look at these shows when he's older :nope: xx

I think her little boy is damn lucky to have such a caring grandmother. Who knows what might have happened if she'd been on her own :nope:

She makes teen moms look bad and i cant stand when people bash her mom. I agree with you all he is lucky to have a gram like her and its bs that jenelle only cares about herself

You should see her facebook. People actually post that she's a good mother :dohh:

Her mother may not be the best mother but she's a great grandmother. I really wish Janelle would get it together, it does seem like she actually is a smart girl but she seriously needs some help, as in mentally. She seems quite messed up and it's very sad.

Her mother may not be the best mother but she's a great grandmother. I really wish Janelle would get it together, it does seem like she actually is a smart girl but she seriously needs some help, as in mentally. She seems quite messed up and it's very sad.

Shes bi polar and probably doesnt take her meds. I dont know if her mom is a bitch to her because of years of jenelle getting into trouble or if she was always this way. But i am on Barbaras team 100% in her 16 and pregnant episode she kept going out even her friends said she was out to much. She also kept saying to her mom that she will just take Jace and leave. I am sure thats why her mom wanted custody because if jenelle had taken jace and left he probably would be sleeping in her car.

Jenelle should be grateful

I would say yes!! She annoys me, she tells her mom she is sorting her life out and 5 mins later shes back to doing no good. It makes me sad for jace. xx

You should see her facebook. People actually post that she's a good mother :dohh:

Oh my word, you are joking :shock: the thing that makes me so mad with this girl is the fact she just doesn't give a crap. If she loved that little boy as much as she says she does she would just have stopped going out every night, stopped being a bitch to her mum and got her life together. I know it's just a show but gah I hate her so much :haha:
Xx

She and Kieffer now are broken up. How long til shes back with him or even with gary.

Ridiculous its fine to date when you have a kid but not when you dont have custody

Her son is going to get to attached to her mom and she wont be able to get him back. The courts dont just take kids out of where they have been their whole life.

I feel sorry for her little boy.
Yea on and off with two boys
One an Ex con and one who allegedly hit her
And now she got implants. I have nothing against implants but when you dont have custody of your son, you need to get you s*** together and save money so when you get your son back you CAN take care of him
He priorities are not in order your child ALWAYS comes first before boyfriends, husbands, parents, college, jobs and even your own health.
Their are people who skip meals and not eat so they can afford to feed their kids.
I get it, I get that she wants her own life and be happy which is fine but not when your child suffers for it.

And I think that her son is probably more attached to her mother by now so it is probably better that she doesnt get him back, so someone who actually cares can take care of him.
Ugh she makes me mad she gives teen moms a bad name. I am a teen mom and I would never act like her.
That being said there are worse teen moms I recently read a story that was just awful and I doubt you want to know so I wont say what she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->