Teen Mom (MTV)

Lief

Reaction score
I don't watch this show all of the time, I've just seen a few episodes but one thing I've noticed is the mothers of the teenagers are either immature, pushy or just a bad example to their kids.

I have nothing against teens having children if they can handle it, I mean years ago if you didn't have a child before you were 20 people would be wondering what's going on lol.

One thing that kind of annoyed me on the episode was the father of the boy continiuosly going on and on in an aggressive way about how the boy and girl gave their baby up for adoption.
They explained to him that it was best for the baby as they were too young to cope with her. I think they wanted to go back to school and sort out their own lives, they obviously felt that they couldn't do this with a baby so they done what they felt was best for her.

Does anyone else watch and if so do you think the parents (of the teens) are a strange bunch?

I saw this one i feel sorry for those two kids they really did make the right choice and wanted whats best for their wee one. they get to see her a few times in newer episodes and shes doing great :)

I felt bad for the couple that gave their daughter up for adoption too. You can see that it really kills them not to have her but in the end they did the right thing for her.

But also Gary from the show cracks me up. He seems to do everything wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->