Teen mum of twins here to chat! :)

Natali

Teen mum to twins :)
Reaction score
Hello there, I'm Natalie, I'm 18 and mummy to 10 week old Maisie Lily and Cora Scarlett :cloud9: I used to come to BnB every day when I was pregnant and still try and get on here as often as I can!

For anyone in this group who is having a tough time with your pregnancy, feel free to email me and chat! :) I know exactly how you feel.

I suffered pyelonephritis, 4 water infections, fetal tachycardia in twin 2, IUGR in twin 1 and preterm labour twice (at 28 weeks and then again at 31 weeks) during my pregnancy. I was suffering from a life-threatening kidney disease throughout my pregnancy that could have killed me and my children, and we fought it! I was hospitalised from 28 weeks till when my girls were delivered at nearly 37 weeks. I was recently declared disease-free 8 weeks post-birth.

I'm here if any girls going through a tough pregnancy want to vent or rant ... just drop me an email or chat on here! :) ♥

Wow you did go through a lot! Bt I'm sure it was so worth it! I'd love to chat! :) xx

You should be so proud of yourself :flow:

Wow I bend down in worship to you. You deserve a standing ovation girly :) I just turned 20 on the 27th & ttc #1

Oh my! And I thought my back aches were bad! :haha: You deserve an award for getting through all of that! I would have gone nuts being in a hospital from 28 on!

:hugs: Wow, haven't heard from you since I heard that your girls were born! I am glad you are disease-free, you had a hard pregnancy. Are the girls still doing good, how is being a mum? :D

Congratulations on surviving it all.

Wow, rough time! So glad you all pulled through and are healthy now.

:hugs: Wow, haven't heard from you since I heard that your girls were born! I am glad you are disease-free, you had a hard pregnancy. Are the girls still doing good, how is being a mum? :D

Congratulations on surviving it all.

Being a mum is THE most amazing feeling in the world! I love it! My girls are really special .. the bond they have is great & I can't wait to watch them grow with eachother :cloud9:

Thankyou everyone! Like I said, I'm here if anyone wants to chat :D

:hugs:

Wow you went through a lot -- well done and congratulations!

I'm calling my daughter Cora, it's such a beautiful name isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->