~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~
Just a place for us all to come to talk about, baby wearing, cloth nappies, breast feeding and such. Nice place for us to share advice info Pictures and links! :flower:

Cloth Bum Mummy's
17thy
EllaAndLyla
AriannasMama
Vinteenage
Bexxx
Bumpy_j
Emyandpotato
Jellyt
Hot tea
Youngmummy94
Emmylou92
Lauram_92

Baby Wearing Mummy's
Emmylou92
EllaAndLyla
Emyandpotato
17thy
Monkei
Jellyt
Strawberrymum
Smatheson
Bexxx
Bumpy_j
Hot tea
EffyKat
Ariannasmama
Daydreamerx
Leopard
Harli

Co Sleeping Mummy's
Emmylou92 (for 6months)
Veganmama
Monkei
EllaAndLyla
Smatheson
Strawberrymum
Amygwen
Mb2012
Vinteenage
Youngmummy94
EffyKat
Bumpy_j
Bexxx
Snowfia
AriannasMama
Daydreamerx
Rainbows_x
Hot tea
Leopard

Breast Feeding Mummy's
Leopard (combi feeding)
Daydreamer (combi feeding)
Lauram_92 (Expressed)
Harli
Strwaberrymum
Mb2012
Monkei
Bumpy_j
Amygwen
Veganmama
Bexxx
Smatheson (BF 3m Expressed 5m)
Snowfia
Hot tea

Extended Rear Facing ERF
Emmylou92
Smatheson
Ariannasmama
Leopard
Vinteenage
Bexxx
EllaAndLyla
Bumpy_j
17thy
Emyandpotato
Amygwen

Elimination Communication
17thy

If you do any of the above and want to be added let me know, that way new mummys can see who is doing what therefor who to ask questions to! :thumbup:

Cloth Nappy Links
Funky Monkey Pants
Cheeks and Cherries
Fill Your Pants

Carrier's
Baby Hawk
Rose and Rebellion

Yay! :D Great idea!

Guess I'll start out by saying I have a "shopping cart" full of diaper making materials I'm about to buy! :thumbup: Gonna have to start slaving away at a zillion little newborn sized fitteds :haha:

Also, I got in touch with the people at babyhawk yesterday (I ordered a toddlerhawk mei tai February 16th) and they said it would be shipped by middle of NEXT week. :( Plus another 1-2 weeks for shipping time. *sigh* I'm gonna know if my baby is a boy or a girl by the time I get my mei tai in the mail. But at least I'll know ahead of time how long it will take when I go to order one for the newb.

I baby wear with a sling (we prefer that over a carrier or wrap), I have to combination feed by no choice of my own; so definitely put me under breastfeeding, and we partially co-sleep. Tried the whole cloth diaper thing, but it was so hard with a very little baby so after 3 weeks we converted to disposables :)

I love the thread idea as well!

I breast feed and recently started baby-wearing with Leela!

Do really wish I'd known more about baby-wearing when I had Azia though, as now that I know about it, would have loved to do it with Azia!

I use cloth nappies, did expressing rather than breastfeeding due to latching problems. And sometimes Oliver comes into my bed at night if he is being difficult! Lol.

I'm interested in baby wearing, do you get easy wraps etc to use for babies as big as Oliver? That are reasonably priced.

co sleeping and breastfeeding for me

i have a carrier but he's too small for it atm

I'm a baby wearing & co-sleeping mummy :)

I'm also a part time cloth bum mum lol, I haven't got round to using them full time yet but were getting there :)

co sleeping and breastfeeding for me

i have a carrier but he's too small for it atm

here's my babe giving me the finger whilst breastfeeding haha

https://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h475/summer194/DSC02028.jpg

AWW I have a few BFing photos from when LO was this little, makes me tear up seeing them <3 So tiny!

I use cloth nappies, did expressing rather than breastfeeding due to latching problems. And sometimes Oliver comes into my bed at night if he is being difficult! Lol.

I'm interested in baby wearing, do you get easy wraps etc to use for babies as big as Oliver? That are reasonably priced.

A mei tai would probably be good, Lyla uses one and can look all around, and stretch her legs. You can also wear them on your back too :) I got mine for about £20 off eBay xx

You can get a cheap piece of woven fabric (the measurements that you need though) and use that as a wrap. We did this with no problems for a while and the fabric only cost $5 :D

Just plunged $100 into a mei tai though, holy shiz is that expensive. But since it is a toddler one we will be able to use it for way longer because we carry Em and the next one will be a toddler eventually! I'm sure we'll end up getting our money's worth.

Although mei tais are cute and very simple, beware of cheapies because I got one without padding and stuff and omg it KILLS my shoulders, I can't even use it. good thing it was only like $10.

I don't do any of those atm but interested in babywearing new baby so will be stalking here ;)

Heres a few snaps of me babywearing, I've tried all the different carriers/slings/wraps until I found a mei tai that was perfect for us, although I do miss slings :(

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/264040_10150693418995052_585980051_19420872_366308_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/311770_10150774965590052_585980051_20445210_2793949_n.jpg
https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/300384_10150866001330052_585980051_21120989_1551424680_n.jpg
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293959_1938710709817_1303873818_31766169_7883342_n.jpg

:)

Hi, I belong in all these categories. I breastfed my son until 37 months old, my second is nearly four months old. So in total I have exclusively breastfed 41 month. :shock:

I exclusively babywear, we don't own a stroller. I prefer woven wraps. I have several carriers.

Cosleeping we have done from day one with both.

Cloth diapers since birth as well, but thinking about switching to EC once we move. (Ellimination Communication, aka diaperless).

I'm a baby wearing mummy! A cloth nappy mummy too :)

I breastfeed and co sleep :D

I put Izzy in her first cloth nappy yesterday and I wasn't really keen on it. But my mum got quite a few sightly bigger ones so maybe I'll try them again when she's a bit older :D

Ah yes, we use EC part time also. Just about the only time she is in diapers is for naps and bedtime and when we are out and about.

Updated,

I have just switched to cloth
I baby wore Hollie untill i couldnt due to pregnancy.
I tryed BF but in week 6 my suppy dryed up.
We co slept for the first 6 months.

I wish I tried harder to breast feed. I still have ridiculous jealousy of people.

I co-slept with Ava from 3 weeks old and stil do at least nce a week now :)

Attempted breastfeeding but it wasn't for us,same with baby wearing.

I'd like to use cloth nappies but Ava will soon be potty trained.

With number 2 I'd like to baby wear, cosleep and use cloth. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->