~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

I use cloth part time for now, until I build up a stash, and we semi-co sleep, as in, she goes to bed in her own bed, but if she wakes up at night she comes into bed with me :)

I exclusivly breastfed for 10 weeks, & now im (trying) combi feeding to see if it makes him happier but if not ill go back to B/F. I babywear & full time co-slept untill 10 weeks & now i'm part time (he's in his own bed untill he wakes up & then with me):flower:

Updated, let me know if i have got anything wrong.

When I BF Hollie for the frst few weeks it was great, but i stopped eating enough like one meal a day because i was eather soothing a screaming baby or sleeping, food just didnt seem important, then bam woke up with no milk! Spent 3/4 days pumping and hand expressing and couldnt get anything! Made me :cry: i know what to do this time though!

I've shared my breastfeeding story a few times. :( Wasn't able to BF for more than 8 weeks last time, and only part time. I tried pumping and hand expressing every hour, along with just feeding her straight from the breast most of the time because she was such a good latch. I was crushed I couldn't continue. Hoping for a more successful breastfeeding story to share with the next baby :)

^^ its hard, because its supposed to be the most natural thing in the world, and when it dosen't work out for people that really want to do it, it makes you feel like a failure.

I need someone to reccomend a good wrap for bubs number 2! I've heard good things about mei tai's?

Baby hawk or rose and rebellion.

Im getting one from rose and rebellion. They are expencive but worth it, i had slings galore with Hollie and they were fab and two tomy freestyle carriers that I hated.

They are nice!! We need a toddler one really, so OH can wear Hollie he likes baby wearing, much to my supprise, we both dislike how big and bulky our pram is, but its a must with two babys, because if I go out alone,i cant wear them both!

They are nice!! We need a toddler one really, so OH can wear Hollie he likes baby wearing, much to my supprise, we both dislike how big and bulky our pram is, but its a must with two babys, because if I go out alone,i cant wear them both!

I wore both my niece and my daughter when we went out for the day lol

Em weighs almost 25lbs and my niece is 18lbs lol. I wore Em on my back and my niece on the front and it worked out nicely!

I would break in half haha, fair play to you though!

I'm kind of a fraud here. I failed at BF at 2 months & gave up baby wearing at 4 months & OH wouldn't let us co-sleep :blush:

I do use cloth nappies/BLW/use an amber necklace though?

I breastfed for 3 months expressed for 5 months after that. I too failed at breastfeeding and it stil makes me :cry:

I exclusively co sleep! LO will not sleep anywhere else but by his momma!

I babywear at least three times a week.

We are Baby Led weaning.

Also if you wanna put it in we are extended rear facing which is in the other section of the natural parenting.

Oh I forgot about extended rear facing! Yep. We have a Britax Marathon for Emearld and are getting the britax cowmooflauge convertible carseat for this LO. It's too cute!

We plan to rear face until at least 3 years.

I exclusively FF but on day 3 tried BF but I didn't know how and was to chicken to ask my HV :(

Michael sleeps in his cot (with me if he is sick)

I bought a sling but used it 2-3times :blush: as I was embarrassed no one here uses them

I didn't wean Michael until nearly 8 months so it was BLW and purees as he refused food until that point

I use Disposables

We use amber teething necklaces

Second time round I will BF, BLW and maybe try wearing LO

Haha, i forgot about ERF! We ERF!! I will update again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->