~*~ Teen Mummys Natural Parenting Thread ~*~

I will add you to that too...

Is amber teething and BLW NP?

I think so. Amber necklaces definitely and I suppose BLW must be :shrug:

Hummmmm, if I add them my first post is going to end up miles long haha!

There's probably tonnes more too! Everything that's new and fashionable at the moment is natural parenting it seems!

IMO natural parenting goes a lot further than just these little titles. For me, being a natural parent is about being mindful.

We're Breastfeeding and Co-Sleeping.

I have a carrier for her but we haven't had her out to use it and honestly after seeing hot tea's (sorry I don't know your name) pictures of those really cute wraps/slings? I really want one of those over the boring carrier I have and they look so much more comfortable for mom and baby.

I am desperate for a Boba carrier but can't afford it :( Tried two UK brand slings and they're terrible and LO hated it so I stopped.

Oh we do BLW as well as a little bit of traditional solids.

BLW with Hollie kind of just happend, it wasn't planned for. She always ate at the same time as us so it just seemed right to let her do it herself. Anything like cerial or mash. Used to spoon feed her, but she does it pretty well by herself now.

We use a Nuturesling and some other brand, and we just bought a new one, cannot remember the brand, but I have a bad back and these are brilliant. The Nuturesling especially.

I like slings for the early days! I had a few that dad gave me.

If anyone needs babywearing tips, I'm here. I have -alot- or carriers.

Also do ERF.

I wore Arianna for like...5 months, then she became mobile and refused lol, she's always been a pretty independent little person.

Also do ERF.

I wore Arianna for like...5 months, then she became mobile and refused lol, she's always been a pretty independent little person.

Lol Em was the opposite. She NEVER wanted to be worn when she was born, I couldn't babywear her until she was like 8 months old but she loves it now. Kind of why I'm hesistant to buy another $100 babyhawk for when this LO is born, but I always had a huge complicated wrap when Em was a baby so that might have been the problem.

Tiff do you know if you can use a toddlerhawk for a small baby or are they specifically sized for bigger babies? I wish they just made an all-in-one mei tai. So I could use it from birth to toddlerhood.

I am not sure about doing ERF. Isn't the seats like £300? :shrug: I can't drive so Oliver is never in a car, probably once every few months, and it isn't for long.

Can get them for alot lot less, eveyone makes them out to be super expencive, i have this one
https://www.incarsafetycentre.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/30/products_id/46

Its expenciv but not next to alot of the, dad bought me that one In Norway as its £130 over there!

I'm kind of a fraud here. I failed at BF at 2 months & gave up baby wearing at 4 months & OH wouldn't let us co-sleep :blush:

I do use cloth nappies/BLW/use an amber necklace though?

You didn't fail :hugs: and your no fraud either, I'm another amber necklace mummy :)

We have an ERF seat, we bought it off a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->