Teen parenting-is there a cut off/19 or older?

Murray

Reaction score
I'm 20, well 21 in a few weeks and was just wondering if I belonged in here too? I still feel like a young mum, even tho I'm not a 'teen' anymore. x

nope,I`m 20 and will be 21 this year and I just feel like I relate more to girls here as Im going to school and such

Im 21 and still here :wave: there are alot of 'young mums' who arent teens anymore around!

'teenage parenting' seems to throw so many new members. Seriously think the title needs to be changed. But anyway course your welcome here!
Im Ellie,22 years old with a 10 month old daughter named Aliyah :)

I will be 20 in October and still will post here. :thumbup:

I am 20 a week today and will be still posting in here :)

I turned 22 last week but I still feel like I'm a really young mum! Am I allowed to be here?! :blush:

So I can stay :) Hello everybody! I'm Sarah and my little one is Gracie, shes 14weeks old. x

Ahaha im 20, prefer to be in here than some of the other ones tbh, everybodys more on my level kind of thing LOL x

Ahaha im 20, prefer to be in here than some of the other ones tbh, everybodys more on my level kind of thing LOL x

I've just came across this, I usally just post in baby club. I'm a newby! I sometimes get that feeling of 'your a young mum you dont know what your doing' :growlmad: when I post in there. I'm glad I found this, I think I'll fit better in here!! I love your babies name btw!! :thumbup: xx

I've just came across this, I usally just post in baby club. I'm a newby! I sometimes get that feeling of 'your a young mum you dont know what your doing' :growlmad: when I post in there. I'm glad I found this, I think I'll fit better in here!! I love your babies name btw!! :thumbup: xx

Haha iknow, but a younger mom can just be as good as an older one :thumbup: Thank you just noticed your LO has same name lolx

Haha iknow, but a younger mom can just be as good as an older one :thumbup: Thank you just noticed your LO has same name lolx

She was actually going to be a Gracie-mae as well but with the surname Murray, I couldnt get my head round the mmm mmm lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->