Teen Parenting Weight Loss Group

I need to join in! I want to loose 10 pounds but I have low blood sugar problems so I'm constantly craving sugary stuff when my sugars go down :(

Try eating a banana instead when you're low. They have just as much sugar, but it's natural sugars so it's okay and won't make you gain weight, and works just as well :thumbup:

So how's everyone doing?

I ate lots today... magnums, jam tarts and other naughty things.. Oops :(

I'm new to this thread. Hey ladies :D
I want to loose 17.3kg which I think is about 38lbs

Lost 9lbs, although i have no idea where from :wacko: i still look like a big fat dough ball!
I dropped a dress size :happydance: I'm now a comfortable size 12 :D obviously thats still a whale to most of you twigs :lol: but i'm getting there! Dress size goal is 8 for tops (not sure that will happen because of my big fat DD's :haha:) and a size 10 for bottoms :thumbup:

Linzie, yay! Well done hon! And no missy, you are NOT a big fat dough ball, you are a M-I-L-F, MILF! :winkwink:

I need to weigh myself but i know i havn't lost anything :(

I need to join in! I want to loose 10 pounds but I have low blood sugar problems so I'm constantly craving sugary stuff when my sugars go down :(

Try eating a banana instead when you're low. They have just as much sugar, but it's natural sugars so it's okay and won't make you gain weight, and works just as well :thumbup:

Thanks I'll have to try that.. I was just at the store a few days ago and bought a bunch of veggies and fruit
:thumbup:

Decided to weigh myself & i weigh 9stone exactly so lets see.
Will weigh myself every 2 weeks

Lost half a stone YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! just another 1 and a half to go!

I'm now 8 stone 1lb.. yay!! But I'm still stuck at a stupid size 10/12. HOW is this possible!!! Hopefully Zumba on the wii will tone me up!

I'm now 8 stone 1lb.. yay!! But I'm still stuck at a stupid size 10/12. HOW is this possible!!! Hopefully Zumba on the wii will tone me up!

depends on your body shape really, i can never fit below a 12 tops cos my back is really wide and them boobs on top and i cant even get them past my chest LOL!

Hey girls!!
Stepped on the scale today just to see what I weighed.
and also bc my shorts were really big.
I lost 10lbs already.

i dont think im going to be happy when i get down to my ideal weight i need to start exercising again. effforttttt

Ahh well done you lot!
I was 9stone 3/4 about 10 days ago. Will weight myself in the morning and update. I reallyyy wanna drop below the 9 stone mark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->