Teeny tiny hand punches?

Expecting1

Reaction score
When I'm on my side in bed and Tanner wakes up, it feels like he's kicking AND punching :D I think/hope lol.
I feel his kicks on the bottom left of my belly, near my hip.... and I feel little ones (I can feel them from the outside) right up the top right, right next to my rib.
Now that't like almost a foot diagonally across from my hip to rib so it can't both be feet lol.
How early have you felt little punches? and how early did you see hands and feet?

Thank you :flower:

Hey!

I have also been experiancing the same! i think my baby is head down now and is seem to get a lot of strong kicks around top of bump and wee tiny kinda movements right down low at cervix like baby is moving hands across my insides lol its cute and it always starts as soon as i wake up in morning he also wakes up and begins his kicking and punching hehe love it ! :)

He could not keep still yesterday lol I'm not allowed to do anything due to Diastasis so I've been very still the last two days and he hates it!!!!! lol. He protests when I'm in bed and when I wake up in the morning lol Such strong kicks <3

im 27+4 and for the past few days, only when lying on my side, I also feel movement in two different areas.. I guessed it may be little punches as well as kicks :) so lovely x

I recently started experiencing this. Also when lying on my side. It feels like she is stretching out quickly across my entire lower belly. I feel a kick on one side and a teeny punch on the other. I look forward to her kicks all day long. Brings me joy!! And makes me laugh sometimes too :)

Oh yeah. Baby is head down (very far down according to my ultrasound yesterday) and she kicks up into my right side and her little fingers and hands punch down near my bladder/cervix/hips. She's got strong arms and hands seems like!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->