teeny weeny!

alibaba24

Reaction score
hey :flower: well everyone keeps saying to me they cant tell how teeny Rosalie is in pics she looks like a full term baby sooo tonight OH was winding her and i took this piccie and i think it shows how Diddy she really is bless her i just wanted to show it off :cloud9: x

Attachments

• rosaliw.jpg
    rosaliw.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 147
awww she really is tiny and gorgeous! :D

Yea she's teeny but perfect. My son will most likely be about that size when he comes home (he's 3lb 5oz now). Do preemie clothes fit her?

awwww she's just perfect. Yeah photo's are very deceiving with their fancy zoom xx

Yea she's teeny but perfect. My son will most likely be about that size when he comes home (he's 3lb 5oz now). Do preemie clothes fit her?

The only clothes that fit her properly her hand knitted things and the premature range from mothercare they do little velcro fastening sleepsuits (easy to dress them in as they all open out) vests & hats for 3lb,4lb & up to 5lb babies :haha: she is wearing some early baby sleepsuits but shes still a little small for them. :) im not sure what other places do proper prem stuff all i can say is dont buy too much of it hers is already getting neat on her :cloud9: How is you little boy doing?

xx

that picture is adorable! buy some non-toxic paint and do a set of feet prints-that'll be something to really treasure!

failing that, get out a pint glass and sit her up against it...that REALLY puts her in proportion and you'll not believe your eyes a year from now! trust me :winkwink:

xx

She is gorgeous! And so teeny! I'm itching for a cuddle!!

failing that, get out a pint glass and sit her up against it...that REALLY puts her in proportion and you'll not believe your eyes a year from now! trust me :winkwink:

xx

Yes, the pint glass photo is devine! Lottie did one with a coke bottle too.:thumbup:

She is just scrummy.. Gorgeous little princess!!! xx

She is gorgeous! And so teeny! I'm itching for a cuddle!!

xx

Yes, the pint glass photo is devine! Lottie did one with a coke bottle too.:thumbup:

im sure that could be arranged :flower:

alibaba24 u have to foot paints!!! You can get a canvas kit outta mothercare!

I didnt think to do footprints but i really want to now while her feet are still teeny xxx

I didnt think to do footprints but i really want to now while her feet are still teeny xxx

We had ours made by babiface. They are imprints and are brilliant. they were £62 each but they are soooo small and diddy i am sooo amazed x

We just took kiddies paints into NICU one day and painted up Andrew's foot & hand, pressed them onto card. Cost about £1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->