teeny weeny!

awww she is v.cute and tiny!!the hospital did olivias footprints for us and put them in a card under her incubator on christmas day!!xxx

The only clothes that fit her properly her hand knitted things and the premature range from mothercare they do little velcro fastening sleepsuits (easy to dress them in as they all open out) vests & hats for 3lb,4lb & up to 5lb babies :haha: she is wearing some early baby sleepsuits but shes still a little small for them. :) im not sure what other places do proper prem stuff all i can say is dont buy too much of it hers is already getting neat on her :cloud9: How is you little boy doing?

xx

Mothercare do other clothes in 5lb size, not just the SCBU preemie range (which is designed for easy access for wires etc).

Asda George's "tiny baby" is for 6lb size. If anyone wants, I've got about a dozen vests in this size looking for a home! I do also have 'gros, but they seem to come up larger (or stretch in my washing machine) and Andrew still fits a few, I'm not ready to part with them yet but may be in a week or two.

Asda & Tesco "early baby" is for 7.5lb size, and Andrew's currently growing out of these.

Naturally there are other shops out there! Someone bought me a "5lb" set from Adams and it was more like 7.5lb size. And I think Next do some tiny baby clothes. Plus, if you have the money, there are specific preemie-clothes shops on tinternet.

Boots also do a preemie range with up to 5lb and even smaller I think. Lovely quality and not too expensive but you need to go to a larger boots store.

Hint: Most Adsa george stuff shrinks in the wash - stick it on a hot tumble and you'll find the tiny baby stuff fits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->