• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

teeth

T

tmr1234

went to get a cheek up on ruebens teeth last night and he has to have 4 back 1's out :cry: hes only 4. coz he wont eat any thing but frut and a butty here and there hes teeth are really bad at the back he dnt have sweets but when we was there she made me feel so bad saying he must eat sweets as fruit wouldnt do this and blarr blarr blarr. so he has to go to the hospital when the send for him.
can any 1 thats been there know what they are like when they come around as he has to be put to sleep.
also are then in lots of pain after??

it feels like we get 1 thing sorted and another comes up 1st he needed glasses not the say he needs a op on hes eye that turnd out a bit when hes sleepy or looks long diss the he had glue ear but that claerd up its self now this. my poor liitel guy:cry::hissy:

Aww hun I'm sorry!! Can't they just fill them? Are they gonna be using a sedation or putting him out? My son (also 4) had to get a chipped tooth capped a couple months back and they used sedation, it was actually quite funny, but I tried not to laugh sooo bad that I ended up making stupid noises and feeling really embarrassed, Cause he was acting all drunk and was walking sideways and slurring his words, lol... anyways went waaay off topic there. I hope all goes well with your boy, I know how nerve wrecking it can be... but once you're there getting it done it gets alot easier. Tyr talking over it ahead of time with him... before dentist appontments. with my boy, we always talk about what they will be doing and practice opening up wide like an alligator, and now he loves the dentist.

Oops sorry, just re-read your post and realised that you said he has to be put to sleep. My friends daughter had the same thing... infact she had to have all but 5 teeth pulled and she was okay after, just very tired and slept most of the day. They will give him some pain meds.

Jack had a tooth pulled out about 6 months ago-i would definatly say you will worry more than you need to.My tips would be to act as though nothing weird or horrible is going to happen to him and talk to him about it like its a non scary procedure (jack was younger than your son so he didnt understand anyway) and even though he wont be able to eat after 12pm the night before make sure you do.LOADS of parents (including me) dont eat for various reasons (empathising with child,not eating in front of child,nervous) and end up fainting (i didnt faint thank goodness).

thank u for ur help its put me at easy about it a bit i didnt think about him not alowd to eat my poor baby. think it will next yr when he gose in so gunna not think about untill we get a date then start crying lol i know when i had my teeth out when i was 6 or 7 it didnt bother me but it wasnt done at the hospital then. hes ues to going the hospital now we have been so meany times with him. hopefully hell be ok.
thank u 1st agne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->