Teething @ 3 months !!!!

1st_baby

OK as weird as this sounds we thingk our LO is teething lol sometimes after his bottle hes wide awake and he grabs my finger and chews on it real hard and when he does this i feel the lil bumps (teeth) and he cries as if my finger wasent hard enough ?

Is it possible for him to be teething already ? what can i do to tell if he is ?
he also grabs his ears when he chewing my finger !

Course it is , they can teeth at any time , ella was teething at 7 weeks and so did my other daughter carly.
Ella is having an awful time of it now and she is 3 months, he sounds like he is! :)

Bonjela and teething powders :) Ashtons and Parsons, best thing ever invented :D x

Oh boy that means im entering the awful stage of teething lol yay !

Does it ever end lol

Hey hun...we have had the same thing going on with our LO...it is possible...apparently from 6 weeks it is. Our LO does exactly the same.

Does your LO have alot of saliva in his mouth all the time?? Dribbling etc?? That is another sign...as our LO does...

Speak to your HV hun...Goodluck babex

Mine is teething also lol Anbesol is good:D its a liquad :p

my lo is teething aswell at 3 months, he bites really hard on my finger the whole time or hes chewing his and everything he holds goes in his mouth and he dribbles all the time xxx

Colton was an early teether, and his two bottoms came in about 2-3 weeks ago.

When you apply gel or powder,do you place it only on front lower gums or whole mouth?

definately sounds like teething, callum started at 3mths too but didnt actually get any teeth till he was 6mths.

When you apply gel or powder,do you place it only on front lower gums or whole mouth?

ive got the powders but only used them once and it says to put on there tongue xx

My Wee One Started Teethin At About 5 Weeks...Had His First Tooth Through At 7 Weeks!! Hes 9 Months Now And Has 8 Teeth :) So I Think It Depends..He Was 9 Pound 13 When He Was Born Though So Maybe The Bigger At Birth The Faster It All Comes Along? Who Knows... x

My Wee One Started Teethin At About 5 Weeks...Had His First Tooth Through At 7 Weeks!! Hes 9 Months Now And Has 8 Teeth :) So I Think It Depends..He Was 9 Pound 13 When He Was Born Though So Maybe The Bigger At Birth The Faster It All Comes Along? Who Knows... x

it could be as mine was 8 15 lb born so quiet big and i think hes teething xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->