Teething anklets in the bath?

J

Jem88

I bought a teething anklet of a lady on here but she got it from dino daisy (so can't really return it, if it's faulty) I didn't think to look up if they could be worn in the bath or not - as i thought if babies worn them all the time, it should be okay.

My LO has worn her's around 2 weeks now and has wore it in the bath everynight for less than 20mins. I noticed lastnight when getting her ready for bed, a little bit of string at the clasp as came loose and is now long. Is the bath water causing it to break/come loose?

I'd find it such a pain trying to get it on & off before and after bathtime as LOs such a wriggle bum lol.

As far as I can remember teething necklaces are not meant to be left on in the bath, something to do with the Amber not working as effectively.

Ah thanks, i guess i'll just have to take it off before her bath & then put it back on afterwards. x

Yeah you are supposed to take them off in the bath :) my LOs is a little loose so I can slip it on and off. It never falls off as he always has socks or a sleep suit on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->