Teething anklets in the bath?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by Jem88, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

I bought a teething anklet of a lady on here but she got it from dino daisy (so can't really return it, if it's faulty) I didn't think to look up if they could be worn in the bath or not - as i thought if babies worn them all the time, it should be okay.

My LO has worn her's around 2 weeks now and has wore it in the bath everynight for less than 20mins. I noticed lastnight when getting her ready for bed, a little bit of string at the clasp as came loose and is now long. Is the bath water causing it to break/come loose?

I'd find it such a pain trying to get it on & off before and after bathtime as LOs such a wriggle bum lol.

2. Babyface179

Babyface179 Well-Known Member

As far as I can remember teething necklaces are not meant to be left on in the bath, something to do with the Amber not working as effectively.

3. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

Ah thanks, i guess i'll just have to take it off before her bath & then put it back on afterwards. x

4. lovehearts

lovehearts Well-Known Member

Yeah you are supposed to take them off in the bath :) my LOs is a little loose so I can slip it on and off. It never falls off as he always has socks or a sleep suit on x