Teething.Arghh!!!

LeannieB

Toby and Sam xx
Reaction score
My LO is 3 months old and is currently teething. He used to sleep through the night but for past few nights he is waking erratically and he cant seem to settle like before. Any ideas how long this is likely to go on for and will his sleep return to normal? He is also off his food and seems to have an upset tummy and is really windy and keeps blowing off. I had to take him to the doctors today cause he has a poorly eye and i mentioned about the teething and the doctor said that cause its affecting his eating i should give him calpol on a regular basis. Whats a regular basis? I didnt think to ask :blush: and i have only ever given him calpol when he had his jabs if needed. Nasty Teethy Pegs:cry:

Well sorry to say but it can be for a long time lol max has been teething since 3 months and he has not yet got a tooth ..but his gums have widened and there red for the past 2 weeks he wont sleep more then 2 hrs at a time day or night:dohh:

I usually give him tempra which is like calpol but only when he really needs it , Which is when hes crying ..but mostly i give it each night before going to bed so he settles more .. I also bought some natural stuff that is much better then med IMO so you may want to look into it :hugs:

Get some good teething toys and make sure to massage the gums every once in a while the dr told me it helps to loosen the gums and let the tooth peg out .

Yep teething can unfortunately last a long time. Hannah's been teething at least 3 weeks (erratic sleep patterns and the whole 9 yards). We only give her Tylenol on bad teething days (when she seems to be in a lot of pain.) Otherwise we use orajel at night and some homeopathic stuff during the day on her gums

My LO is 3 months old and is currently teething. He used to sleep through the night but for past few nights he is waking erratically and he cant seem to settle like before. Any ideas how long this is likely to go on for and will his sleep return to normal? He is also off his food and seems to have an upset tummy and is really windy and keeps blowing off. I had to take him to the doctors today cause he has a poorly eye and i mentioned about the teething and the doctor said that cause its affecting his eating i should give him calpol on a regular basis. Whats a regular basis? I didnt think to ask :blush: and i have only ever given him calpol when he had his jabs if needed. Nasty Teethy Pegs:cry:

Wow I thought my family were the only ones to use that phrase, I've never heard anyone else use it lol.

Oscar now has 6 teeth, I have very rarely used Calpol. We used Bonjella teething gel and Ashton & Parsons teething powders. I also chill teethers in the fridge etc for him to gnaw on :baby:

Hope they show up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"