Teething Necklace

Reaction score
After reading a lot of good things about Amber teething necklaces on here, I'm looking for some advice on what the best one to buy is. I've looked on ebay and there seem to be lots of different colours and styles, do they all do the same job? If not, which is best in your opinion? Also, with regards to the size, how would I find out which is best for my LO? I obviously want something that I can use for a while and not have to replace as he grows.
Thanks in advance!

Haven't tried them or heard of them until now so just looked this one up
https://www.naturemoms.com/blog/2008/02/14/amber-teething-necklaces-bpa-free/

DOn't fully understand this i take it being a natural made thing the ingredients in it are supposed to help teething but I must say with my Lilly and i'm sure with alot of other babies it would go straight in her mouth, where it's not supposed to go?? lol As long as the beads don't come off that could be dangerous having so many small parts that could be swallowed. That's the main thing that would concern me i think. Wouldn't mind one for myself to wear though with a nice white gypsy skirt or something lol. xx

I have one for hayden...I LOVE it! It's the best thing I've bought for any of my kids. What you should do to measure is take a tape measure and drap it around their neck, you want it where they can't get it into their mouth, they shouldn't ever chew on it. I would get it as long as you can but with keeping it from getting in their mouth so it lasts you longer. Make sure wherever you get it has a good clasp, ours twists on kind of like a screw, and that there is a knot between each bead. Also that it's made so that if pressure is applied it will break so not to choke them. I have pics of Hayden in his if you would like to see where it lays on him. I ordered mine from www.hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn they have great customer service and products

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->