Teething order

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
I have discovered the reason for her never ending fussiness! It is indeed teething!

She almost has a tooth through! BUT...its on the top?! I put my finger in to check the bottom cause I thought that was her issue, and she clamped down..sure enough, the tooth is defintely close to breaking through on the top. I thought their bottom ones came in first?

i think katie's got a molar comin thru first!! SIL said her LO got a top side one thru first!! how can you tell when they're just bout to come thru? katie's gums have been dead white on the bottom with little lines, but i jus dunno!!

I cant remember what tooth of mine came in firt but I think it wa a top tooth...

I can see the 2 bottom tooth bumps on Jasmine slowly getting bigger too and its totally white where they both are. Thank god for tylenol and oralgel!

I cant remember what tooth of mine came in firt but I think it wa a top tooth...

I can see the 2 bottom tooth bumps on Jasmine slowly getting bigger too and its totally white where they both are. Thank god for tylenol and oralgel!

AMEN! Tylenol, Oralgel and teething tablets are a godsend. :happydance:

:hissy: Your LO's are going to have teeth through before Hannah!!

And I think that they can come through anywhere although the bottom ones more commonly come through first

Most commonly the little buggers appear on the bottom but in reality can come out anywhere...

She's gonna have teeth before Lola even starts teething!!!!

You can see it, its like starting to protrude out of her gum and its a white bump.

I didn't really want her to teeth early. Early teethers are more likely to need braces :(

Im sure she will be fine, I dont see how they would need braces anyways... those teeth just fall out.

WOW...so early! Char has her two bottom teeth and that's it for now. Thank goodness that last one broke though...YIKES she's a demon baby when she's teething and our pedi won't let us use orajel

oh bless her, i've heard about others coming through first, i no the bottom ones are the 'norm' but they can get them everywhere! i do hope they break quickly honey :hugs: we're just waiting on no 3, first top one, poor maddi her cheeks are red, her bums rashy, i can feel the point, but no tooth yet x

I've seen many Mums say different teeth come through first

:wohoo: for toothy though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back