teething - when

mickey

Reaction score
when do they usually start to teeth :baby:

from 6 months they say... Rhys got his first toothy peg when he was 8 months

so it's unlikely they start teething before 6 month?

no its not uncommon, i thought rhys was teething months and months before any came through!

My LO got his first tooth at 5 and a half months but he was drooling and chewing on things from around 3 months.

Cx

My nephew got his first tooth at 4 months, and some babies are born with teeth. Check out https://www.teething-babies.co.uk/

My friends baby started teething at 3 and a half months. Upset him alott!

can you see it, when they are teething?

on Juleikas lower gum we can see the size of the teeth with the gaps in between and the gum looks kind of folded up!

my health visitor told me about a baby born with teeth and on the opposite end of the scale a 17 month old with no teeth, guess they decide when to come in - much like the baby deciding when to come out :)

no its not uncommon, i thought rhys was teething months and months before any came through!
I did the same, I was insisting she was teething from about 5/6 months lol and none came in until October if I remember correctly!

As said, some babies are born with teeth, some don't get them until quite late.. but both are normal. Most babies have all 20 teeth by the time they are 2 apparently.

Bethanie only has 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom) and she is almost 14 months!

My GP advised me any where from 4 months onwards for teething, he did say its not uncommen for babys to teeth before then though.

x

I think Lilly might be teething, her temp is up and her cheeks are rosey and shes always had loads of drool but shes been very grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->