Teething!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
When your LO has been teething do u notice it all day everyday... like are they wining all day!!

courtney just seems to cry and be miserable about this time and it has been the same for a couple of nights now!! She already has 2 teeth and i dont recall her being a grump all day... its just at night?!?

Could it be teething or is there something Im missing??!!

Looks like another night with OH on the sofa and me and courtney in the bed :(

Hannah's cranky day and night when teething badly :rofl:

Logans miserable on n off all day and night lol xxx

shes happy now :shrug: but thats after calpol!! She should be in bed... lol.. the naughty girl!!

glad shes happy now, nasty teeth hey. calpol works great dont it,have u tried ashton n parsons that works great with logan also.xx

is that the powder?? cos i brought a boots version and it does work well :):)

yeah its powder, u pour it on their tounges n it dissolves, works wonders i love it. xx

My boy was just at night and sometimes during his daytime naps, basically when he is lying down. I'd give him the teething gel or Vidol, both you just rub into their gums. If after that he was still unhappy then I knew it was something else.

Sounds like she might be getting some!!! Hope she settles soon and they come through!

Sounds like she might be getting some!!! Hope she settles soon and they come through!

thanks hun... she already has her bottom 2.... but think some more are coming through... she has rosy cheeks again today, so I bet they come through whilst were in spain.. :):)

her last 2 didnt take long :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"