Teething..?

Natalie&Karl

Reaction score
Mia has been going MENTAL trying to chew on her hands, when i try and move her hand away she fights it to put her hand back in her mouth! This happens a good few times during the day...!

When i put my finger in her mouth, she'll suck it then really bite down on it.

Does this sound like teething to you..? Tried giving her a teething ring, which is too big to put in her mouth, might try and freeze some water in one of her bottles and let her suck on the ice in the teat?

My little boy has been doing that since around 3 months, anything and everything goes in his mouth to suck or chew, especially fingers.
Sometimes he gags because he tries to ram the whole fist in lol.

No signs of teeth as yet and he's almost 6 months but you never know, could be soon.

Cx

Yes is sounds like teething, Alfie was doing that from a very young age too, but I must add at 10 months he still has no teeth :lol: but he still has lots of days where he has to bite down hard on things but he does seem calmer than when he first started doing it, oh and dribbling no end, he has done that for months too!

He does have a bump where a tooth will pop thru, it is just a case of when, it has been noticable for about 2 weeks and still nothing :lol:

ok thanks girls! She's got big indents on her lower gums where her bottom teeth should come through, but doesnt feel sharp or hard yet, but i'll just keep an eye out! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->