Teething!!

claire_street

Reaction score
Hello, is there anyone that could help me please? i have a 8 month old little girl who was 9 weeks premature. I think shes started teething. For the past week she has been waking up crying in pain, iv given her teething gel as well as calpol but tonight shes been waking up nearly every hour. I was just wondering if anyone has been through this already and would they know if it means that her first tooth will be coming through with in the next few days. If anyone could help me id really appriacte it. thank you.

It does sound like her teeth are bothering her. My lo got her first tooth 2 months ago (5 months corrected) and is now cutting her fourth. Can you see any wee slits in her gums?

My lo is usually worst when it's starting to cut through. After it breaks the gum she calms down. I am hoping now after this one is completely through she gets a wee break.

i saw today that Graces first tooth has come through :D. im just hoping thats shes not to bad when the rest come

Yay for the first tooth coming! We've been using anbesol liquid (not the gel) and Nelsons teetha, both of which calm Sophie really quickly. Still no teeth here though!

xx

awww shes so cute! iv been trying to get hold of this powder that people have told me about thats meant to work really well but no where has it. hope sophie gets her first tooth soon and it doesnt hurt her too much

Is it the Ashton and Parsons powder you're looking for? We weren't able to get it in boots for ages and then I heard it had been recalled or something....we find the Nelsons teetha granules work much better than the Ashton and Parsons for Sophie and is much easier to give! You can get it from Semi Chem, mothercare, boots etc but semi chem is the cheapest!

Grace is gorgeous :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->